The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

DementocRAT Pres Canadidates Trying to Hate Whites the Most in Order to Win the Nomination

Started by Anonymous, March 15, 2019, 03:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wazzzup

NEW YORK (AP) — Former Vice President Joe Biden condemned "a white man's culture" as he lashed out at violence against women and, more specifically, lamented his role in the Supreme Court confirmation hearings that undermined Anita Hill's credibility nearly three decades ago.

Biden, a Democratic presidential prospect who often highlights his white working-class roots, said Hill, who is black, should not have been forced to face a panel of "a bunch of white guys" about her sexual harassment allegations against Clarence Thomas.

"To this day I regret I couldn't come up with a way to give her the kind of hearing she deserved," he said Tuesday night, echoing comments he delivered last fall as the nation debated sexual misconduct allegations against Brett Kavanaugh amid his Supreme Court confirmation hearing. "I wish I could have done something."[/quote]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"NEW YORK (AP) — Former Vice President Joe Biden condemned "a white man's culture" as he lashed out at violence against women and, more specifically, lamented his role in the Supreme Court confirmation hearings that undermined Anita Hill's credibility nearly three decades ago.

Biden, a Democratic presidential prospect who often highlights his white working-class roots, said Hill, who is black, should not have been forced to face a panel of "a bunch of white guys" about her sexual harassment allegations against Clarence Thomas.

"To this day I regret I couldn't come up with a way to give her the kind of hearing she deserved," he said Tuesday night, echoing comments he delivered last fall as the nation debated sexual misconduct allegations against Brett Kavanaugh amid his Supreme Court confirmation hearing. "I wish I could have done something."
[/quote]
Sexual harassment is white man's culture. Yeah right JB. ac_lmfao  

Visit any reserve in Canada.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"NEW YORK (AP) — Former Vice President Joe Biden condemned "a white man's culture" as he lashed out at violence against women and, more specifically, lamented his role in the Supreme Court confirmation hearings that undermined Anita Hill's credibility nearly three decades ago.

"To this day I regret I couldn't come up with a way to give her the kind of hearing she deserved," he said Tuesday night, echoing comments he delivered last fall as the nation debated sexual misconduct allegations against Brett Kavanaugh amid his Supreme Court confirmation hearing. "I wish I could have done something."

Visit any reserve in Canada.[/quote]
The leftards have no connection to reality.  They think that western civilization is the most racist and sexist of all, and that white people are worse than everybody else.

Goes to show how extreme the democrats are-- in order to advance himself, Biden, their so-called moderate candidate, has to say  things about whites that would be called racist if they were said about any other group.

Bricktop

Visit any reserve in Canada.[/quote]

Or a black ghetto in America...where 70% of children are born out of wedlock.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Visit any reserve in Canada.

Or a black ghetto in America...where 70% of children are born out of wedlock.[/quote]
Isolated Indian reserves are worse. Young girls are sexually abused by male family members and nearly everybody has a short life expectancy.

Wazzzup

In an unexpected twist in the 2020 election season, even some white male Democrats are facing a newly evolved Court of Prior Offenses, which, apparently, can include being born white. If you were born of white privilege, you're in for a bake sale's worth of humble pie.

Plainly, we've crossed a Rubicon of sorts. In this time and place, the emerging battle lines aren't just demographically defined but constitute a historical reckoning. It isn't enough that women and minorities ascend. It is now seemingly necessary that the oppressor pay for the sins of his forefathers. No one reading this needs a lecture about colonialism, slavery, genocide or Jim Crow, to mention a few index items.

But all of that history — combined with the emergence of the #MeToo and Black Lives Matter movements and an increasingly diverse society — has coalesced to produce a new litmus test for future presidents: Are you a white man? And, if so, are you sorry?[/quote]
Racism as defined by the dictionary
Quotethe belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

The idea that a person must apologize for their race is conferring inferior status upon them based on race.  That is by definition racist.

Anonymous

Blazor

[/quote]

Coming from a guy who couldnt even spell potato, holds very little credibility lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

I wonder if Joe Biden excuses the accusations of sexual harassment against him by saying he can't help himself, it's part of his evil white culture.

ac_umm

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"I wonder if Joe Biden excuses the accusations of sexual harassment against him

by saying he can't help himself, it's part of his evil white culture.
You should be a strategist

That would get him some of the SJW vote
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Joe Biden is full of shit. He pretends to identify with blue collar workers, but he is a tool of prog money.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"I wonder if Joe Biden excuses the accusations of sexual harassment against him by saying he can't help himself, it's part of his evil white culture.

ac_umm

Works for me.

"It wasn't my fault I grabbed your ass. I'm a white male suffering toxic masculinity." :43(2):

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I wonder if Joe Biden excuses the accusations of sexual harassment against him by saying he can't help himself, it's part of his evil white culture.

ac_umm

Works for me.

"It wasn't my fault I grabbed your ass. I'm a white male suffering toxic masculinity." :43(2):

White guys. They're just like monkeys in heat.

Bricktop

Wazzzup

How low can they go?  Dems are sucking up to disgusting black supremacist race hoaxster Al Sharpton--

All of the top Democratic contenders were in New York City this week, attending Sharpton's National Action Network convention and discussing the issue of racism in America. More speeches were scheduled for Friday.

Among the attendees: former U.S. Rep. Beto O'Rourke; South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg; and U.S. Sens. Bernie Sanders, Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren, Cory Booker, Kirsten Gillibrand and Amy Klobuchar.[/quote]