The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Dutch police launch manhunt after 'multiple' people shot, 1 killed in Utrecht tram attack

Started by Anonymous, March 18, 2019, 09:18:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Latest I see is manhunt under way - They seem certain who it was & WHY- even called if terror attack

Apparently he posted NZ video yesterday

Also. Erdogan came on strong yesterday to fire up Turks

One of the headlines I read indicated Dutch police could be looking for more than one suspect.

cc

Not sure on that

https://www.foxnews.com/world/multiple-injuries-reported-after-shooting-on-tram-in-netherlands-police-say">UPDATE - Netherlands tram shooting suspect captured, police say

A Turkish man was captured Monday, hours after he was identified as the suspect who allegedly gunned down three people and wounded several others on a Netherlands tram in an apparent terror attack, Dutch police said.

Gökmen Tanis, 37, from Turkey, was accused of the shooting near 24 Oktoberplein junction in the Dutch city of Utrecht, located about 22 miles southeast of Amsterdam. Details about his arrest weren't immediately released.

Tanis is accused of killing three people and wounding five others before fleeing, police said. Utrecht Mayor Jan van Zanen, who initially said nine people were wounded, said three of those injured remain in critical condition on Monday.

"We cannot exclude, even stronger, we assume a terror motive," van Zanen previously said.

Netherlands Counter-Terrorism Agency head Pieter-Jaap Aalbersberg said in a Monday afternoon news conference that the gunman opened fire in several locations.

"In Utrecht, there was a shooting at several locations," Aalbersberg told reporters. "A lot is still unclear at this point and local authorities are working hard to establish all the facts."

Heavily armed anti-terror officers were captured on video gathering in front of an apartment block close to the scene the initial attack of the tram. Authorities closed off a square near the tram.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I didn't know he opened fire in more than one location.

cc

He ran away and then started shooting again

Desperate islam-friendly media is trying to say "possible family dispute" - sure, that many hit?   :001_rolleyes:  .. like as though that helps make islam look less violent
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"He ran away and then started shooting again

Desperate islam-friendly media is trying to say "possible family dispute" - sure, that many hit?   :001_rolleyes:  .. like as though that helps make islam look less violent

If Brenton Tarrant had a dispute with his family would that have changed how they reported it....probably not.

Bricktop

The headline in our local paper after the NZ tragedy was "The Face Of White Hate" over a picture of the offender.

Will we see the same headline over a picture of Tanis - "The Face Of Islamic Hate"?

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"It's like an endless cycle of stupid. We're slowly disarmed and prevented from legally defending ourselves so that any lone wolf nutjob can easily pop off, kill and injure defenseless dupes, and render us completely at the mercy of anyone, any nation, any time.

Enter the idiot.

The NZ psycho probably told the gunshop he wanted the guns for "protection". Or "sport". Or just because he likes guns.

And 50 people are needlessly dead.

Does this sound familiar?

And I remind you that if YOU possessed a small handgun for "defensive purposes" against 2 AR15's and two semi automatic shotguns, you'd probably become just another victim. And the offender would have another firearm to play with.

Putting a gun in your hand doesn't make you a hero, shortpants. And trying to be one is as likely to get you killed. Running away from gunfire is a better option.

Gaon

The media is not using the words terror, or hate with this shooting. No calls for tolerance. It may not be a terror attack, but if the victims instead of the shooter were Muslim, the reaction would be very different.
The Russian Rock It

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Bricktop"The headline in our local paper after the NZ tragedy was "The Face Of White Hate" over a picture of the offender.

Will we see the same headline over a picture of Tanis - "The Face Of Islamic Hate"?
Yep, well done for citing a perfect illustration of the media and their double standards.

In addition I searched and found lots of articles about "white supremacy", lots of articles about "hate" and "racism", lots of Trump blaming.

But when a Muslim does an attack like this in the Netherlands--no mentions of "Islamic supremacy" no mentions of hate, no mentions of bigotry, and certainly no blaming of the left who is radical Islam's strongest ally.  The media are hypocritical activists with an agenda.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"The headline in our local paper after the NZ tragedy was "The Face Of White Hate" over a picture of the offender.

Perhaps Wazzzup will know, but I don't recall John Allen Muhammad being described as the face of Black hate.

Bricktop

No. The media are an integral part of the deception carried out by the political class.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"No. The media are an integral part of the deception carried out by the political class.

That headline by your local paper seemed a little over the top..

But, he did kill so many people.

Bricktop

And the headline might have read "The Face Of A Psychopath".

Or, "The Face Of A Deranged Killer".

But nope...it had to be politicised. All over the world.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"It's like an endless cycle of stupid. We're slowly disarmed and prevented from legally defending ourselves so that any lone wolf nutjob can easily pop off, kill and injure defenseless dupes, and render us completely at the mercy of anyone, any nation, any time.

Enter the idiot.

The NZ psycho probably told the gunshop he wanted the guns for "protection". Or "sport". Or just because he likes guns.

And 50 people are needlessly dead.

Does this sound familiar?

And I remind you that if YOU possessed a small handgun for "defensive purposes" against 2 AR15's and two semi automatic shotguns, you'd probably become just another victim. And the offender would have another firearm to play with.

Putting a gun in your hand doesn't make you a hero, shortpants. And trying to be one is as likely to get you killed. Running away from gunfire is a better option.

If you continue to shirk logic and basic humanity on this topic, I suggest you don't bother wasting my time.

I speak a core truth. You talk cowardly and irrational sht.

Namaste and Fin.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"And the headline might have read "The Face Of A Psychopath".

Or, "The Face Of A Deranged Killer".

But nope...it had to be politicised. All over the world.

It would appear that way.