Previous topic - Next topic

Wazzzup

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "JOE"He must've hated those kids

It was probably his way of getting back at them for being brats

Busdriving is a stressful occupation

If you had read the op, you'd know he said this,

The 47-year-old man said he was acting in revenge for the thousands of migrants, many of them African, who have drowned in the Mediterranean in recent years while trying to reach Europe from Libya.

Not everyone is made for busdriving.

Its a stressful occupation

This man was clearly not made for it.

Evidently he cracked because he couldn't take it anymore

Im not saying he was justified in doing what he did only what was likely going on in his mind
Wrong Joe.  It was Islamic supremacy -- hate and bigotry against non Muslims.  That's why he did it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "JOE"He must've hated those kids

It was probably his way of getting back at them for being brats

Busdriving is a stressful occupation

If you had read the op, you'd know he said this,

The 47-year-old man said he was acting in revenge for the thousands of migrants, many of them African, who have drowned in the Mediterranean in recent years while trying to reach Europe from Libya.

Not everyone is made for busdriving.

Its a stressful occupation

This man was clearly not made for it.

Evidently he cracked because he couldn't take it anymore

Im not saying he was justified in doing what he did only what was likely going on in his mind
Wrong Joe.  It was Islamic supremacy -- hate and bigotry against non Muslims.  That's why he did it.

He won't read this.

Anonymous

I don't get why Fash, and Wazzzup waste time responding to Joe. We are one of the last real discussion boards left. Let's not enable an elderly attention whoring virgin troll who wants to fuck it up.

cc

Exactly.  Most of his input is dumb, topic-irrelevant and pure  attention whoring

He is an attention whore that needs ignoring

I agree that we are very fortunate to have "one of the last real discussion boards left" - and we need to protect that status.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"ITALY: Angry Senegalese Driver Sets School Bus Full of Children on Fire 'To Avenge Deaths of African Migrants at Sea

Amazing all 51 kids got out just before bus burned and disintegrated totally

https://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Bus-set-on-fire-for-Migrants-Italy.jpg">

An Italian bus driver of Senegalese descent was arrested on Wednesday after hijacking his own vehicle and setting it on fire, allegedly threatening to kill more than 50 children on board.

"No one will survive," he said, according to police.

"He shouted: 'Stop the deaths at sea, I'll carry out a massacre'," said Marco Palmieri, a police spokesman.

He poured gasoline and lit it - Somehow they got emergency back door open and all got out as bus burned from front toward  back

-------------

The man, named as Ousseynou Sy, was driving 51 children from their middle school near the city of Cremona to a sporting event when he started making threats, brandishing a knife.

In an ordeal that lasted around 40 minutes, he started driving towards nearby Milan.

He rammed the bus into cars on a busy highway before it came to a stop at a roadblock set up by police.

He then doused it in petrol and set it on fire.

Police smashed the windows of the vehicle to allow the children to escape.

Douse the animal in gasoline and burn him alive.

cc

It must have been momentarily tempting to cops to to not let him out the front door
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I can understand anyone's reaction at this horrific crime that targets children.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Exactly.  Most of his input is dumb, topic-irrelevant and pure  attention whoring

He is an attention whore that needs ignoring

I agree that we are very fortunate to have "one of the last real discussion boards left" - and we need to protect that status.

Old Joe is a fucking asshole. He acted like this in real life and I would knock those rotten yellow teeth of his right out of his head. It would save the bum some money.

Bricktop

Confine him to RR. Maybe that will cause him to reflect on his inanity.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Confine him to RR. Maybe that will cause him to reflect on his inanity.

That's what the old virgin wants. Gives him thread spamming material on VF and the spic forum.