Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Herman" I only drink ethical fair trade barrel wash.

:laugh:

You do realize that after they've milked the white class for every consideration that can be granted to the third worlders, that the asians are next, right? Might be an idea to stop letting in the little brown people, they breed faster than you.

The white class??

:confused1:

You know, the people who stole the land from the injuns and eskimos in the first place, the ones who waged war to protect their investment. Ironic isn't it, its the same one who now for reasons of economics and the illusion of social justice are handing it over to the kinds of people who would chop a 12 year old girls clit off before wrapping her in a black bedsheet and packing her off for a nice life in some mullah's harem. Call me old fashioned if you must, but I much preferred the European style of doing things, but if you're hellbent on administering social justice in any delusional shape or form, then yield to the indigenous people, not a bunch of hockspitting towelheads.

There was nothing to steal from the beginning, they're still living here, dumbass.  :001_rolleyes:

Pardon?

Because some of their genetic strains still exist, it's all good? How does that gel with the losing sides of first contact?

Serious question.

Natives Americans have known to eliminate each other long before Columbus arrived and still commit one of the highest, if not the highest homicide rates here in Canada.  Most of them were killed by the germs brought by the Europeans and I agree it was unfortunate.  But tbh what is worst is letting them hog on a vast amount of land all by themselves doing absolutely nothing worthy for their own or mankind.

Don't waste your time Zetsu..

I doubt you'll see many guest posts this weekend.

I'm really glad that's the case, I mean last thing we ever need is some ignorant extreme left wing nut head hiding behind the guest handle offering zero rational to other members.  ac_umm

Or a genuine conservative showing you up for being the AOC sympathtists you all are., Hang your heads in shame and admit your leftist cuckery, you bunch of marxist schills.

Keep on crying and shooting out of your rear end boy, no one here is as right wing as you think.  :001_rolleyes:
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I see no reason we need to see guest posts at all.

I like guest posting, but it's being abused.

Frood

I like watching guests wind up some of the posters here.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I like watching guests wind up some of the posters here.

:icon_wink:

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I like watching guests wind up some of the posters here.

:icon_wink:

What?

I haven't used the guest function since years now.  ac_smile
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Someone who is registered here and logged on now is using proxies to post as a guest.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Someone who is registered here and logged on now is using proxies to post as a guest.

How can you be sure of this?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Someone who is registered here and logged on now is using proxies to post as a guest.

I figured a certain gender bending American alcoholic living in Melbourne was the source of a lot of guest posts. That's why I have stayed away.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

I figured a certain gender bending American alcoholic living in Melbourne was the source of a lot of guest posts. That's why I have stayed away.

That's not the only person.

Bricktop

It astonishes me that someone above the age required to drive a car draws pleasure from constantly trolling people on the internet.

You're a sad little fuck, Aaron.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

It astonishes me that someone above the age required to drive a car draws pleasure from constantly trolling people on the internet.

Me too.

Frood

It astonishes me that Bricktop and Me2 see their Aaron behind every blade of grass.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FB4ORVnBvJCVvq%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1">

Anonymous

I am a sad little fuck. That's why I drink.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bald headed Dinky Fraud"

I am a sad little fuck. That's why I drink.

I am a paranoid little fuck. That's why I insist everyone who posts be registered here.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview