The best topic

Replies: 7549
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:10:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

U.K. Rejects Christian's Asylum Claim because Christianity is not a "Religion of Peace"

Started by Wazzzup, March 22, 2019, 10:43:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wazzzup

This is right out of the "you can't make this shit up" file.

Britain's immigration department has been condemned for citing violent Bible passages as the basis to reject an asylum claim by an Iranian national who said he had converted to Christianity because it was a "peaceful" religion.

The Home Office — which is responsible for handling immigration, security and law and order — used verses from the books of Leviticus, Exodus and Revelation in an attempt to argue that Christianity was hardly "peaceful." The asylum seeker's application was denied on Tuesday, according to the man's legal representative, who shared details on social media.[/quote]

Well there you go, Islam is a religion of Peace and Christianity isn't.  Makes perfect sense. :oeudC:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"This is right out of the "you can't make this shit up" file.

Britain's immigration department has been condemned for citing violent Bible passages as the basis to reject an asylum claim by an Iranian national who said he had converted to Christianity because it was a "peaceful" religion.

The Home Office — which is responsible for handling immigration, security and law and order — used verses from the books of Leviticus, Exodus and Revelation in an attempt to argue that Christianity was hardly "peaceful." The asylum seeker's application was denied on Tuesday, according to the man's legal representative, who shared details on social media.

Well there you go, Islam is a religion of Peace and Christianity isn't.  Makes perfect sense. :oeudC:[/quote]
The house of Saud is peceful and Fash is not. I am so glad the British Home Office cleaed that up for me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"This is right out of the "you can't make this shit up" file.

The Home Office — which is responsible for handling immigration, security and law and order — used verses from the books of Leviticus, Exodus and Revelation in an attempt to argue that Christianity was hardly "peaceful." The asylum seeker's application was denied on Tuesday, according to the man's legal representative, who shared details on social media.

Well there you go, Islam is a religion of Peace and Christianity isn't.  Makes perfect sense. :oeudC:[/quote]
A little knowledge of the bible is worse than none at all..

Would any British government department cherry pick verses from the Koran without the entire context and claim Islam is not peaceful.

Anonymous

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Fash is a TERRORIST!!!

:7283gm_th:

I wouldn't sit beside her on a plane.

Bricktop

Ah.

But if you were on a chartered plane with ONLY Cashew members in it, who WOULD you sit next to?

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Ah.

But if you were on a chartered plane with ONLY Cashew members in it, who WOULD you sit next to?

Me of course. She don't fly well. She will need some swish to calm her nerves.

Gaon

Some things you have to read for yourself to verify it's real.
The Russian Rock It

Odinson

I would sit right next to a jihadist on a plane..

Just in-case he starts to practice his religion of peace.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Nobody would sit next to an alcoholic slob like you.

Odinson

Movies like the kingdom of heaven portray the christians as greedy, fanatical, blood thirsty savages..

And the muslims are portrayed as quite reasonable folk.

Europe is a grey pit and middle-east is filled with colours, architecture and other wonders.

A lot of movies portray the christians as backwarded barbarians while the muslims are enlightened and technologically advanced folk.

And the crusades happened because of hunger for more power.

This was not the case...

The muslims had previously invaded and converted a lot of christian lands... Invaded europe etc.

At the time of the crusades, the muslims were coming on christianity and christians.

This prompted a self-defense reaction.

The muslims were, of course, slaughtering every christian they got their hands on while doing the invading.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Velvet"

I would!!!

We have shared interest.

ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"

You run the risk of being placed on my shit list.