Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Murdy’s goodbye to BC..

Started by Anonymous, September 18, 2019, 04:32:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Thank you for the invite, but I will no longer subject myself to the call outs that are being posted here on this site by a group of flamers who have banned me from SG's Battle Grounds flame site for no~TOS violation posts that are of flame nature, who post threads about me there constantly while refusing me access, and then come here to use this site to lure me into flame battles where I'm then reprimanded for responding and defending myself on their call out threads.  Thanks, but no thanks.

I've enjoyed meeting most of you.  

Xoxo Murdy

Anonymous

Quote from: "Murdock"Thank you for the invite, but I will no longer subject myself to the call outs that are being posted here on this site by a group of flamers who have banned me from SG's Battle Grounds flame site for no~TOS violation posts that are of flame nature, who post threads about me there constantly while refusing me access, and then come here to use this site to lure me into flame battles where I'm then reprimanded for responding and defending myself on their call out threads.  Thanks, but no thanks.

Xoxo Murdy

I thought that was unfair too..

I don't mod F and F..

I hope you still drop by this board which has some maturity..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Murdock"Thank you for the invite, but I will no longer subject myself to the call outs that are being posted here on this site by a group of flamers who have banned me from SG's Battle Grounds flame site for no~TOS violation posts that are of flame nature, who post threads about me there constantly while refusing me access, and then come here to use this site to lure me into flame battles where I'm then reprimanded for responding and defending myself on their call out threads.  Thanks, but no thanks.

Xoxo Murdy

It's in the flame sub. You cannot expect Rotwang to intervene. Most of what is posted in that sub is pure nonsense. I thought most people were aware of that.

Moonpie

Exactly!  Agreed.  I left SG.  She won't let you back there, I'm not going back either.  Flea flames in ways by telling people they are fat and ugly and to kill themselves.  What a flamer she is...
Moonpies for your soul..

Vancouver

Time is malleable

Rotwang

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I don't mod F and F..

Unfair, perhaps. But within the rules? Certainly. If I dumpster that garbage, people complain. If I don't, people leave.

The only person admonished was Martini for initiating that infantile provocation.

I have asked all of these "flamers" not to throw their used Huggies over our fence, but they cannot help themselves. They ban each other from their own forums because of this sort of school yard conduct, then bring it here on neutral ground. It pisses me off. If they feel so strongly about these issues deal with them where they belong. Which is anywhere but here.

So, help me out here, members. Tell me your thoughts. What are we to do when people from other forums being their feuds into our yard?

What would YOU do?

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Are you moving to Alberta?

Who are you asking TVG?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rotwang"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

I don't mod F and F..

Unfair, perhaps. But within the rules? Certainly. If I dumpster that garbage, people complain. If I don't, people leave.

The only person admonished was Martini for initiating that infantile provocation.

I have asked all of these "flamers" not to throw their used Huggies over our fence, but they cannot help themselves. They ban each other from their own forums because of this sort of school yard conduct, then bring it here on neutral ground. It pisses me off. If they feel so strongly about these issues deal with them where they belong. Which is anywhere but here.

So, help me out here, members. Tell me your thoughts. What are we to do when people from other forums being their feuds into our yard?

What would YOU do?

You are right Rotwang, and it seems APC and seoulbro agree with you..

Posters asked for more of a free for all in F and F and you complied.

Anonymous

Xoxo Murdy

Murdy, old Herman loves ya, you know that. But, Rotty could not really do much.  I am sure you know, there was a complaint that the flaming sub's modding was heavy handed.

@realAzhyaAryola

What would YOU do?

Since you asked members for their thoughts and I am a member, here are my thoughts. I doubt they would appreciate if we did the same thing to their forums. I could be wrong but I am pretty sure they would not want drama from here over there so why should the same be okay here? I have no appetite for it which is why I simply ignore it and a lot of it I don't even read because it does not involve me and I don't know the cast of characters. The few I've read was cringe-worthy and I cannot be troubled with it. It's the type of stuff I don't want to be near to. Finally, it's Fash's forum. It's up to her what she wants in the end.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Gaon

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

What would YOU do?

Since you asked members for their thoughts and I am a member, here are my thoughts. I doubt they would appreciate if we did the same thing to their forums. I could be wrong but I am pretty sure they would not want drama from here over there so why should the same be okay here? I have no appetite for it which is why I simply ignore it and a lot of it I don't even read because it does not involve me and I don't know the cast of characters. The few I've read was cringe-worthy and I cannot be troubled with it. It's the type of stuff I don't want to be near to. Finally, it's Fash's forum. It's up to her what she wants in the end.

I don't know what this is about. But, what you wrote seems fair and reasonable.
The Russian Rock It

Blazor

Just ignore the Flame sub, easy peasy. He dont usually post on the main board, and that conduct aint allowed on the main board. Let him post all he wants, cause no worries, no one is reading it  :girlyawn:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Just ignore the Flame sub, easy peasy. He dont usually post on the main board, and that conduct aint allowed on the main board. Let him post all he wants, cause no worries, no one is reading it  :girlyawn:

I am hoping that's what Murdy does.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blazor"Just ignore the Flame sub, easy peasy. He dont usually post on the main board, and that conduct aint allowed on the main board. Let him post all he wants, cause no worries, no one is reading it  :girlyawn:

Exactly!!!

:thumbup:

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Gaon"
I don't know what this is about. But, what you wrote seems fair and reasonable.

Good, that's because I am fair and reasonable.  ac_dance
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]