Replies: 7380
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:05:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Mar-a-Lago

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, April 03, 2019, 05:21:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"The furniture is probably from Ikea..

And the diamonds are fake.

No Ikea junk at Mar-a-Lago.

Bricktop

It looks like a junk shop.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

It looks like a junk shop.

:laugh:

Odinson

Your wife has to be dusting 24/7 in a palace like that..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Your wife has to be dusting 24/7 in a palace like that..

I doubt Melania has dusted since she met Donald.

@realAzhyaAryola

Please remember that the Trump family only live in part of Mar-a-Lago. They do not live in the entire building. The other part is the Mar-a-Lago Club. Also, with Melania and Donald Trump's wealth, they pay other people to do the cleaning. That comes with the privilege of having wealth unless Melania is a down-to-earth kind of a woman who likes to do things herself but I doubt it because she is now the First Lady and she has a full schedule. I am not defending her. I just know because even without Melania's schedule, I don't always have time to dust my own house, how much more someone with a full schedule.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Odinson

That thing needs at least a 100 cleaning personnel.

Every nook and cranny needs to be cleaned every other day.

https://media.architecturaldigest.com/photos/5a0de8dffb80d222464818c1/16:9/w_1280,c_limit/GettyImages-595714848.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"That thing needs at least a 100 cleaning personnel.

Every nook and cranny needs to be cleaned every other day.

https://media.architecturaldigest.com/photos/5a0de8dffb80d222464818c1/16:9/w_1280,c_limit/GettyImages-595714848.jpg">

I'm sure it has a full cleaning staff.

Odinson

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Please remember that the Trump family only live in part of Mar-a-Lago. They do not live in the entire building. The other part is the Mar-a-Lago Club. Also, with Melania and Donald Trump's wealth, they pay other people to do the cleaning. That comes with the privilege of having wealth unless Melania is a down-to-earth kind of a woman who likes to do things herself but I doubt it because she is now the First Lady and she has a full schedule. I am not defending her. I just know because even without Melania's schedule, I don't always have time to dust my own house, how much more someone with a full schedule.

It isnt possible for one person to dust a house that big.

They probably have room service too.. 24/7.

Does Donald Trump wake up in the middle of the night, walk to the kitchen for a glass of water...

Make himself a sandwich.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

Does Donald Trump wake up in the middle of the night, walk to the kitchen for a glass of water...

Make himself a sandwich.

He might.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]