News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7558
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:57:00 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by reaps the honest

How I get my kid to not complain about dinner...

Started by Frood, December 02, 2020, 01:57:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=392947 time=1607108546 user_id=136
Shen eating some live crabs.

Its like a horror film.

">

Ah shaddap you, or I'll sit on ur face.

Renee

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=392929 time=1607100799 user_id=73
Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=392675 time=1606893077 user_id=164
If my kid doesn't like a certain food, then she doesnt have to eat it.  Same goes for me.  I make meals we both like and buy what we like to snack on.  Mostly is fruit and love nuts right now..you will find nuts everywhere.

Dont force your kid to eat fish if she doesnt like it...not everyone likes fish, some peopke it makes them gag.

Yes, the kids are not too keen on fish but I also liked to serve them with salmon. My children knew that complaining about meals is not acceptable in the slightest. They eat what I make and that was the same with my parents when I was growing up. We dared not complain. We just eat what's served. Thankfully, my sons always enjoyed what I made them.

My kids always liked most types of fish, especially shell fish... I generally have a freezer full of strippers and blackfish that my father catches. My youngest will eat almost any kind of fresh fish but won't eat the frozen breaded crap from a box and I can't say as I blame her because I won't eat it either. I'm not even sure if that stuff qualifies as fish...Luckily living here at the NJ shore, I have access to some pretty decent fish markets.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=392950 time=1607112744 user_id=56
Quote from: Odinson post_id=392947 time=1607108546 user_id=136
Shen eating some live crabs.

Its like a horror film.

">

Ah shaddap you, or I'll sit on ur face.

Thats only gonna encourage men to do bad things.  :icon_wink:

To tell you the truth, that video made me hungry.

I like how crunchy they are.

Anonymous

There was no menu for my kids. They ate what was on the table. But, I spoil my grandchildren.

Anonymous

Quote from: Velvet post_id=392955 time=1607119256 user_id=2021
There was no menu for my kids. They ate what was on the table. But, I spoil my grandchildren.

That's natural.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Renee post_id=392952 time=1607116228 user_id=156
If my kid doesn't like a certain food, then she doesnt have to eat it.  Same goes for me.  I make meals we both like and buy what we like to snack on.  Mostly is fruit and love nuts right now..you will find nuts everywhere.

Dont force your kid to eat fish if she doesnt like it...not everyone likes fish, some peopke it makes them gag.

Yes, the kids are not too keen on fish but I also liked to serve them with salmon. My children knew that complaining about meals is not acceptable in the slightest. They eat what I make and that was the same with my parents when I was growing up. We dared not complain. We just eat what's served. Thankfully, my sons always enjoyed what I made them.

My kids always liked most types of fish, especially shell fish... I generally have a freezer full of strippers and blackfish that my father catches. My youngest will eat almost any kind of fresh fish but won't eat the frozen breaded crap from a box and I can't say as I blame her because I won't eat it either. I'm not even sure if that stuff qualifies as fish...Luckily living here at the NJ shore, I have access to some pretty decent fish markets.

Sounds great, Renee! My sons ate whatever I made and I loved making shrimps, squid, and scallops too. They ate my Spanish paella which had a lot of seafood in it.  ac_biggrin My youngest is also the more adventurous one with seafood. He even tried sushi with me that had seafood on it so I was so proud of him.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=393363 time=1607443676 user_id=73
Quote from: Renee post_id=392952 time=1607116228 user_id=156

Sounds great, Renee! My sons ate whatever I made and I loved making shrimps, squid, and scallops too. They ate my Spanish paella which had a lot of seafood in it.  ac_biggrin My youngest is also the more adventurous one with seafood. He even tried sushi with me that had seafood on it so I was so proud of him.

Living by a coast, seafood would be a staple.

@realAzhyaAryola

By the way, my favorite sushi is Sea Urchin. Oh my God...
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]