Replies: 8061
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:04:09 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Fox News

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, April 03, 2019, 08:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

Before Trump, I was a loyal CNN viewer. I can't stomach them now.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Before Trump, I was a loyal CNN viewer. I can't stomach them now.

They have always been pro Democrat. Now though, they gave up any pretense of impartiality.

@realAzhyaAryola

Laura Ingraham was not on last night. I missed her.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Before Trump, I was a loyal CNN viewer. I can't stomach them now.

They have always been pro Democrat. Now though, they gave up any pretense of impartiality.

You are right.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Laura Ingraham was not on last night. I missed her.

Her and Tucker are the best.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Laura Ingraham was not on last night. I missed her.

Her and Tucker are the best.

I like them both and Hannity.
@realAzhyaAryola

cc

I just read that good old Tucker actually drove to Mar-a-Lago  .. Trump respected him enough to grant audience .. and he beat on Trump about getting serious and acting on the virus .. his motive in going

That's gutsy, sincerity and a doer vs. talker in action
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I get most of my news from Global Calgary.

cc

At this very moment I'm seeing on his show  -  HUGE HEADING !! "QUITTING CHINA"

Below - "We have a lot to fix when this is over"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"At this very moment I'm seeing on his show  -  HUGE HEADING !! "QUITTING CHINA"

Below - "We have a lot to fix when this is over"

Who said that and what do they mean?

@realAzhyaAryola

This video is a little uncomfortable to watch.

">
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

That Roland Martin video is also extremely misleading. Trump and Aussie pm Scott Morrison were the first two Western leader to ban flights from China. If the GOP wasn't taking it seriously, why did they take such drastic action two months before Europe and Canada. And if the Dems did take it seriously than why did they oppose tough anti-spread measures taken by the administration.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "seoulbro"That Roland Martin video is also extremely misleading. Trump and Aussie pm Scott Morrison were the first two Western leader to ban flights from China. If the GOP wasn't taking it seriously, why did they take such drastic action two months before Europe and Canada. And if the Dems did take it seriously than why did they oppose tough anti-spread measures taken by the administration.

You are of course right but people spread fake news. It is so incredible. It spreads like virus too.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "seoulbro"That Roland Martin video is also extremely misleading. Trump and Aussie pm Scott Morrison were the first two Western leader to ban flights from China. If the GOP wasn't taking it seriously, why did they take such drastic action two months before Europe and Canada. And if the Dems did take it seriously than why did they oppose tough anti-spread measures taken by the administration.

You are of course right but people spread fake news. It is so incredible. It spreads like virus too.

It makes me sick that TDS susfferers like Peaches are putting their dislike of the president ahead of the country and the world. God knows I have no use for Justin Trudeau, and we all know he waited too long to act on the coronavirus. But, we are in a crisis like I have never seen before in my forty five years. I am putting aside my politics because I want the nation and the world to pull out of this as fast as possible.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

It makes me sick that TDS susfferers like Peaches are putting their dislike of the president ahead of the country and the world. God knows I have no use for Justin Trudeau, and we all know he waited too long to act on the coronavirus. But, we are in a crisis like I have never seen before in my forty five years. I am putting aside my politics because I want the nation and the world to pull out of this as fast as possible.

A noble reason.
@realAzhyaAryola