The best topic

Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Fox News

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, April 03, 2019, 08:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oak

Worst thread I've ever read in my life.  

However, people are entitled to be wrong in the free world.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oak"Worst thread I've ever read in my life.  

However, people are entitled to be wrong in the free world.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "cc"I just read that good old Tucker actually drove to Mar-a-Lago  .. Trump respected him enough to grant audience .. and he beat on Trump about getting serious and acting on the virus .. his motive in going

That's gutsy, sincerity and a doer vs. talker in action

So we are to believe that we owe Tucker gratitude?  ac_dunno
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Before Trump, I was a loyal CNN viewer. I can't stomach them now.

They have always been pro Democrat. Now though, they gave up any pretense of impartiality.

I try to watch now but then I cannot help the feeling of nausea coming on.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Before Trump, I was a loyal CNN viewer. I can't stomach them now.

They have always been pro Democrat. Now though, they gave up any pretense of impartiality.

I try to watch now but then I cannot help the feeling of nausea coming on.

CNN, never. CBC, rarely.

@realAzhyaAryola

I don't agree with Trump about Fox News. I still like the personalities I watch over there and I expect them to scrutinize the new administration if there really is going to be a new administration.
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: cc post_id=352328 time=1584478469 user_id=88
I just read that good old Tucker actually drove to Mar-a-Lago  .. Trump respected him enough to grant audience .. and he beat on Trump about getting serious and acting on the virus .. his motive in going

I think Tucker has the most watched show there. Do you all know that Tucker was on Dancing with the Stars once?
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=393437 time=1607463690 user_id=73
I just read that good old Tucker actually drove to Mar-a-Lago  .. Trump respected him enough to grant audience .. and he beat on Trump about getting serious and acting on the virus .. his motive in going

I think Tucker has the most watched show there. Do you all know that Tucker was on Dancing with the Stars once?

I liked Tucker until you told us he was on Dancing with the Fruits.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Herman post_id=393451 time=1607466336 user_id=1689
Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=393437 time=1607463690 user_id=73

I liked Tucker until you told us he was on Dancing with the Fruits.

Hahahaa! That was in the past, yo!
@realAzhyaAryola