Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Another Stupid Idea

Started by Bricktop, April 05, 2019, 01:04:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"We're very attached to our pooches.

We only have one dog and we too are very attached to her..

She' been part of our family for a long time.

I feel your pain Fash, it's always sad to lose a member of the family  :sad:  About 10 years ago I once had to put one of my birds to sleep, eventually I got depressed to a level I failed to pay attention on the road and hit my car to a sidewalk curb, messed up the front bumper and popped a tire, good thing I didn't got anyone else involved, and the car only suffered minor damages.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

I feel your pain Fash, it's always sad to lose a member of the family  :sad:  About 10 years ago I once had to put one of my birds to sleep, eventually I got depressed to a level I failed to pay attention on the road and hit my car to a sidewalk curb, messed up the front bumper and popped a tire, good thing I didn't got anyone else involved, and the car only suffered minor damages.

Every Christmas and Thanksgiving I have to put one of my birds to sleep. :laugh3:

Zetsu

Quote from: "Herman"

Every Christmas and Thanksgiving I have to put one of my birds to sleep. :laugh3:

Lol guess I do that too each time I pay a visit to my local KFC, sometimes I have a impulse to become a vegetarians, or least not eat birds, but damn KFC have to ruin everything.  :laugh:
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Lol guess I do that too each time I pay a visit to my local KFC, sometimes I have a impulse to become a vegetarians, or least not eat birds, but damn KFC have to ruin everything.  :laugh:

Have you been dining with Shen Li?

:laugh:

Frood

Quote from: "Herman"I won't spend money on vet bills for dogs.

We won't either with pets except to get them fixed in the beginning. When their time is up their time is up.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

We won't either with pets except to get them fixed in the beginning. When their time is up their time is up.

That is how I see it too.

Bricktop

It's one of the problems with being poor...not being able to care for your pets.

Frood

Not an issue of wealth. It's impractical to spend money on a pet with major issues. We don't view it as sound policy. Better to keep the animal happy as possible then put it down when necessary.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Not an issue of wealth. It's impractical to spend money on a pet with major issues. We don't view it as sound policy. Better to keep the animal happy as possible then put it down when necessary.

Exactly

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Not an issue of wealth. It's impractical to spend money on a pet with major issues. We don't view it as sound policy. Better to keep the animal happy as possible then put it down when necessary.

Exactly

We're both rural raised.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Exactly

We're both rural raised.

City people are a different breed.

Anonymous

There must be rural people that treat their pets like family members.

Frood

Quote from: "seoulbro"There must be rural people that treat their pets like family members.

You mean reverse pet-master roles? Not many.  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"There must be rural people that treat their pets like family members.

Lol, I don't think that's what he meant.

Frood

Quote from: "Velvet"

Lol, I don't think that's what he meant.

Dunno. I see a lot of city people dressing their pets up, taking them to pet salons, carrying them around like babies, feeding them gourmet artesian deli and sea goods, and driving their agistment patch horses around for Sunday drives; and I know who the pets really are.
Blahhhhhh...