Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

The Maids Just Can't Stop Talking About Me

Started by Anonymous, April 16, 2019, 10:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

All spic guys wish they were alpha Ukrainian white men and all spic whores want to suck my Ukrainian sausage Look at the two spic maids on the flame forum. They can't go a day without mentioning me. They can't get enough of old Herman. They like scrubbing my shitter. ac_biggrin

Anonymous

The old lady and I are off to the Dominican Republic in the morning for a week of luxury living and boozing. Hope you poor people have a good week. Tell the spic help to make sure my farm house is spotless when I return, especially the shitters.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"The old lady and I are off to the Dominican Republic in the morning for a week of luxury living and boozing. Hope you poor people have a good week. Tell the spic help to make sure my farm house is spotless when I return, especially the shitters.

Nice.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Herman"The old lady and I are off to the Dominican Republic in the morning for a week of luxury living and boozing. Hope you poor people have a good week. Tell the spic help to make sure my farm house is spotless when I return, especially the shitters.

Pics, or it didn't happen!!!

Bon voyage, and don't drink too much.

If you try to drink when passed out, that's too much.

ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Pics, or it didn't happen!!!

Bon voyage, and don't drink too much.

ac_drinks

One drink is too many.

Anonymous

Have a safe trip Herman.

Anonymous

I don't know why, but I took a quick look at the fajita forum. Herman was right about Oak's stupidity. Some jackass from his/her forum posted as a guest here using the Oak nic to stir the pot and it has the dunce scratching his/her skull that houses it's pea sized brain. You can't make this up. Oak is really that dense.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
===

ac_drinks

I think Herman probably uses Dean Martin's Law, which states that you're not too drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I don't know why, but I took a quick look at the fajita forum. Herman was right about Oak's stupidity. Some jackass from his/her forum posted as a guest here using the Oak nic to stir the pot and it has the dunce scratching his/her skull that houses it's pea sized brain. You can't make this up. Oak is really that dense.

I don't know why you did either, but I think you got a couple of minor points wrong.  For starters, Oak chose to make that post "there" rather than "here" knowing that it would be seen and reported "here" by someone.  She did so as a way of communicating to Fash (who'd tried to address said "guest Oak") that she herself was not that poster.  Oak's not a gal to hide behind alts, and when I told her someone had posted here under her name she evidently chose to speak out about it.

For the record, Oak is a middle aged American born Hispanic female with a post-grad degree who is not interested in Herman's cross-forum games.  Additionally for your theory, the guest posters you've been seeing here recently who aren't your own members are probably (in the opinion of our staff) the "committee" of trailer park dwellers who share the Flynn account.  Aside from inflicting "Flynn" on SG recently, those individuals are not affiliated with SG under their own recognized nics.

Anonymous

And for the record, the guest that posted as Oak is not a regular here..

That's why I gave the guest poster the benefit of the doubt at the time..

I see now it was someone from that forum instigating....no problem..

And, some people, like IHJ for example get curious and check,  to answer your question Peaches.

Anonymous

I could not care any less who posts or what is posted on other forums. Particularly a forum that thinks it is still 2007. But, I made the mistake once of registering on a forum that Oak was on. Besides being a painfully hard to read racist imbecile, she was on that forum 24/7. if she is not interested in us, than terrific. My online time is finite and I will not waste it on the likes of Oak.

Bricktop

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.TGpJxXxruQ37KxaDBPh0RgAAAA%26pid%3DApi&f=1">

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I made the mistake once of registering on a forum that Oak was on.

I remember Seoul.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview