Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Why dogs are better than cats

Started by Frood, April 11, 2019, 05:50:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop":12336yw_th: Freud is flaming me!!!!

Aw muffin.

:laugh:

Blurt

I, too, like both cats and dogs.

And birds. Some birds, anyway.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"I, too, like both cats and dogs.

And birds. Some birds, anyway.

We looked after a neighbour's cockatiel while they were away for two weeks. Our cat was never so happy.

Blurt

Did your neighbours get their cockatiel back?

(Sorry, it has to be asked.  ac_biggrin )
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Did your neighbours get their cockatiel back?

(Sorry, it has to be asked.  ac_biggrin )

I admit I was thinking the same thing.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Another thread tarded up by our geriatric wank stain. Yay

Aaron, let's be clear here.

You are a troll. Your very presence here tards up the entire forum. Everything you say is merely a component of your dystopian sense of participation under the guise of someone you're not, and is not to be taken seriously.

At least, not by me and I hope not by the other members. You verge on being batshit crazy, so spare me your indignation. As has been the case for many years, I don't buy what you're selling.

Anonymous

I have feral cats on my property. They feed off of field mice and gophers.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Another thread tarded up by our geriatric wank stain. Yay

Aaron, let's be clear here.

You are a troll. Your very presence here tards up the entire forum. Everything you say is merely a component of your dystopian sense of participation under the guise of someone you're not, and is not to be taken seriously.

At least, not by me and I hope not by the other members. You verge on being batshit crazy, so spare me your indignation. As has been the case for many years, I don't buy what you're selling.

Your psychosis about that guy knows no bounds, like your inability to not tard up any thread I start because you're too much a coward to go nag him instead of me.

I'd say to you 'grow up' but that horse bolted from the paddock decades ago and left a big steaming pile of you in its wake.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

You came here looking for me, troll boy.

Here's a video that might help you understand the mental derangement that causes you to behave as you do online.

">

Frood

:001_rolleyes:

Again with your paranoid delusions.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Yeah, yeah...

Oddly...every other member here shares these alleged delusions.

Would you like to put it to the test?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I have feral cats on my property. They feed off of field mice and gophers.

They are wild animals. Do they take shelter anywhere in the winter?