Replies: 7560
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:37:40 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Oak and Fleabag's Schedule for the Week

Started by Anonymous, April 15, 2019, 12:43:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

BEnzo

Quote from: "ThugLife"The Turkey neck psycho is Sum Cunt

Correct?

That is one very disliked person

Let me tell you how Sum Bum operates. In one way. One of many. I won't bore you with the Salvation Army guy duck taping the kettle slot over when Sum is seen going in to the supermarket to 'shop' around xmas, or the considerations he makes when trying to procure illegal Methadone, a mystery within itself if you think about it some, I will just say that The Bum sweet talked another poster living in another country to sponsor him for status in Canada and to this day has never even bought the dude a drink, let alone a meal, ten years later.

'Nuff said?

Bricktop

Old news.

It's the nature of the depraved and sociopathic beast. The only conjecture is what will be recorded on his death certificate. Overdose, or lethal violence administered by a person or persons unknown - probably female.

What has always bemused me is that this waste of carbon life form has its fanbois...specifically Freud/Dinky Dumbshit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "BEnzo"
Quote from: "ThugLife"The Turkey neck psycho is Sum Cunt

Correct?

That is one very disliked person

Let me tell you how Sum Bum operates. In one way. One of many. I won't bore you with the Salvation Army guy duck taping the kettle slot over when Sum is seen going in to the supermarket to 'shop' around xmas, or the considerations he makes when trying to procure illegal Methadone, a mystery within itself if you think about it some, I will just say that The Bum sweet talked another poster living in another country to sponsor him for status in Canada and to this day has never even bought the dude a drink, let alone a meal, ten years later.

'Nuff said?

I've heard of this poster, but I've never seen his posts.

Bricktop

You've probably never seen the consequences of a fatal accident either.

Count your blessings.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"You've probably never seen the consequences of a fatal accident either.

Count your blessings.

I thought Gallium was a rather disturbed individual.

Bricktop

Gallium is an enlightened raconteur by comparison to that twisted human effluent.

He is universally despised with the exception of Freud, who basks in the attention this pock marked junkie gives him.

I think it's called co-dependency.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Gallium is an enlightened raconteur by comparison to that twisted human effluent.

He is universally despised with the exception of Freud, who basks in the attention this pock marked junkie gives him.

I think it's called co-dependency.

Gallium was the guy who accused RW of being a ped. In my opinion, that guy should be locked up.

Biggie Smiles

Not even Caskur is as vile and loathsome as this person who is being discussed now. But thankfully, I think God him self has trapped that abomination to the confines of another forum. A dark and soulless place. Where all forms of happy and joy go to die slow and painful deaths.

But unfortunately you nice people have the Caskur pathogen. Right here. Among you. And the treachery is multiplying under your beds, in your closets, under your floor boards and all around you. You may not think it now but Caskur is the forum equivalent of some mind eating super plague unleashed by some super villain from a Marvel comic.  

Not even all the avengers combined with the might of the super friends could match this galaxy of ugly, dark and potent evil.

She is 666 multiplied by 666 where the sum is then multiplied by 666 yet again.

She makes Satan himself look like a group of girl scouts donating their time at a soup kitchen to feed the homeless.

I cannot emphasize enough how you poor souls need to immediately rid yourself of this bionic evil. Before it's too late!

http://www.evilontwolegs.com/uploads/endofdays/endofdays501ya.jpg">

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Perhaps Bug Life could use a reminder that this is not a flame forum...although that signal seems to be having some difficulty seeping through the layers of stupidity into the walnut sized brain we presume resides inside his befuddled head.

Not to mention that his imbecilic troll is as impressive as being able to fart in the bath.

File under "Dinky Diana's Tribute Troll".

Biggie Smiles

lol... look at this desperate chump trying scrape the bottom of the barrel and side a little Orge pussy outta Caskur.

Hey Shittop, look at the title of the thread you dumb fuck and then remind yourself if this is, or isn't, a flame board.

caskur

Quote from: "Tugs-for-his-Life"lol... look at this desperate chump trying scrape the bottom of the barrel and side a little Orge pussy outta Caskur.

Hey Shittop, look at the title of the thread you dumb fuck and then remind yourself if this is, or isn't, a flame board.

Go away.

Do not come back.

EVER.

Bumspud

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Tugs-for-his-Life"lol... look at this desperate chump trying scrape the bottom of the barrel and side a little Orge pussy outta Caskur.

Go away.

Do not come back.

EVER.

But, joo is obsessed with you and Rotwang.

Bricktop

Well, there's a blast from the past. The SG dolts will be babbling over this, you can be certain.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview