Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
">

I see the lights flash..

I think it was arson. Just a sinking gut feeling.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

The architect thinks those timbers shouldn't have gone up like that.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"The architect thinks those timbers shouldn't have gone up like that.

I haven't watched the architect yet but he is probably wrong.

Kurt was working at Ocean fast when a luxury yacht and the premises burned down and that wasn't 1000 year old timber.

Once the heat gets to a certain point, nothing stops it.

I'll watch him now and see what he says.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Sri Lanka has been hit with arson too.

Oh my, I'll look for it.

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "caskur"Sri Lanka has been hit with arson too.

Oh my, I'll look for it.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/04/21/asia/sri-lanka-explosions/index.html">https://edition.cnn.com/2019/04/21/asia ... index.html">https://edition.cnn.com/2019/04/21/asia/sri-lanka-explosions/index.html
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"The architect thinks those timbers shouldn't have gone up like that.

Kurt was working at Ocean fast when a luxury yacht and the premises burned down and that wasn't 1000 year old timber.

He believes that the 800 year oaks being hard to ignite combined with new wiring and fire detection tech he was responsible for fitting doesn't explain how the fire could have grown so fast and hot.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

He believes that the 800 year oaks being hard to ignite combined with new wiring and fire detection tech he was responsible for fitting doesn't explain how the fire could have grown so fast and hot.

We're going to 'hear' a lot of things but going by today's attacks on Sri Lankas churches, it looks like something is going on.

They shouldn't have played the Christchurch massacre over and over. It just stirs the crazies into action.
- Andy Warhol

Wazzzup

We're going to 'hear' a lot of things but going by today's attacks on Sri Lankas churches, it looks like something is going on.

They shouldn't have played the Christchurch massacre over and over. It just stirs the crazies into action.
The Muslim crazies have been stirred up for the last 1400 years.

Wazzzup

QuoteFollowing the horrifying fire that badly damaged one of the world's great treasures, the mainstream media is pushing the storyline that the fire that ravaged the Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris was caused by an "electrical short circuit." But the story in the Daily Mail lacks any evidence to back up that claim.

A French judicial police official said investigators brought in to work out the cause of the inferno made the claims -- despite them not having been given access to the church yet for safety reasons. The official, who spoke anonymously about the ongoing investigation, said the monument is still being consolidated with wooden planks to support some fragile parts of the walls.  Only after it is fully made safe will investigators will be allowed a closer look in order to accurately determine the cause of the fire... .Only after (the Cathedral) is fully made safe will investigators will be allowed a closer look in order to accurately determine the cause of the fire.

Did you get that? "Investigators" brought in to determine the cause of the tragic blaze have not yet been given access to the burned-out cathedral. Nevertheless they are already announcing the results of their investigation. Even as the embers were still glowing on the day of the fire, French prosecutors were ruling out arson. On what evidence were they able to make that judgment?

The possibility of arson certainly exists, especially in a country where churches are vandalized routinely- over 875 in the last year, nearly 2000 in the last two years, (much of it very very probably Islam inspired) but the media and the left (same thing) have declared any thoughts in this direction out of bounds and verboten. Screw them.

caskur

The poor in France don't care about the church... they're disgusted people are donating a billion to repair it while they struggle daily to survive.
- Andy Warhol