News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8528
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:05:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Music speakers for your vagina. Sorry, boys...not for you.

Started by Bricktop, April 18, 2019, 10:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Sounds like a Gwyneth Paltrow thing for sure.  That woman is nuts.

She is a Hollywood actress.

Yeah I know who she is.  A no-talent actress.  Has never had a starring role.  Only made it famous playing alongside big stars.

Another Hollywood idiot with a stupid cookbook no onr wants.  And her pathetic overpriced "Goop" product that does nothing.

Shes like another Kardashian...completely useless.  This world has gone mad with stupid like this...trying to hit fame and them coming out with a make up line, a fragrance or ugly cheap clothes...try and score it rich.  These people are useless and amount to nothing in life.

What I meant was she is typical of Hollywood celebrities.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Sounds like a Gwyneth Paltrow thing for sure.  That woman is nuts.

She is a Hollywood actress.

Yeah I know who she is.  A no-talent actress.  Has never had a starring role.  Only made it famous playing alongside big stars.

Another Hollywood idiot with a stupid cookbook no onr wants.  And her pathetic overpriced "Goop" product that does nothing.

Shes like another Kardashian...completely useless.  This world has gone mad with stupid like this...trying to hit fame and them coming out with a make up line, a fragrance or ugly cheap clothes...try and score it rich.  These people are useless and amount to nothing in life.

What I meant was she is typical of Hollywood celebrities.

Oh ok.  And yes she is.

Anonymous

Gwyneth Paltrow was married to Chris Martin of Coldplay.

Blurt

The Beaver Tweeter?

The Pussy Woofer?

In entertainment news, New Kids in the Box just signed up with a new music labial...
Aimin\' to misbehave.

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"The Beaver Tweeter?

The Pussy Woofer?

In entertainment news, New Kids in the Box just signed up with a new music labial...

ac_blush

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt"The Beaver Tweeter?

The Pussy Woofer?

Does it play....dare I say it....

Cuntry music???

:roll:

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"What is the purpose of this thread?!  :crazy:

This line from the op,
QuoteWho comes up with this crap?

Blurt

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Does it play....dare I say it....

Cuntry music???

:roll:

Okay, that was all right.  :laugh:

You're not losing your edge as much as I thought you were.

But, remember: don't pull on the earbud wire unless you can already hear the music,
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Bricktop

I use Airpods.

I would have thought you would know that.

Only the best...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"https://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/you-can-buy-intervaginal-speakers-so-your-baby-can-listen-to-tunes/?fbclid=IwAR2g7Icrx0rWo5u6lFjMp9DpcJLLiEEYNX9OvYXeCUV11FYbOrrAFu-6xko">//https://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/you-can-buy-intervaginal-speakers-so-your-baby-can-listen-to-tunes/?fbclid=IwAR2g7Icrx0rWo5u6lFjMp9DpcJLLiEEYNX9OvYXeCUV11FYbOrrAFu-6xko

Who comes up with this crap?

:2r4ml1j_th: