Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Disgusting 4/20 festival

Started by Vancouver, April 20, 2019, 10:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Pot smoking is pathetic. It keeps people locked into a hamster wheel. They don't look to get a ahead, they don't necessarily fall behind either, they just run in place until they expire.

Sad existence as far as I'm concerned.

Rancidmilko

Quote from: "ThugLife"Pot smoking is pathetic. It keeps people locked into a hamster wheel. They don't look to get a ahead, they don't necessarily fall behind either, they just run in place until they expire.

">
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "ThugLife"Pot smoking is pathetic. It keeps people locked into a hamster wheel. They don't look to get a ahead, they don't necessarily fall behind either, they just run in place until they expire.

Oh yeah totally because getting drunk and being a fuckin bastard and not remembering it the next day is totally ok.  Nevermind the drinking and driving, domestic abuse, addiction, destroying families and a whole plethora of problems, hurt and pain it causes many.  All because because people are comfortably brain washed it is legal...

...imagine if you could smell alcohol everytime someone consumed it...you'd be smelling it everywhere in public all day long.  Sad existence for those people...and there are many more who abuse alcohol over weed.  Atleast with weed, you have a sense of control, with alcohol you are NOT in control.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "BALLSONARO"4/20 comes from 4:20, as in 4:20 PM

"legend" says some friends used to gather to smoke weed after school, at 4:20 or whatever

You are correct...it all started with the time.

I dont go to these events, but I do use marijuana products.  I think people are making a stink over nothing.   I see it as still a protest as nothing has been done about regulation...slow ass government...theres only one government dispensary in BC and it is in Kamloops.  A small town 350 km NE of Vancouver.  The fuck would you put one there for?  And then theres the packaging from the government sales, so much fuckin plastic its ridiculous.

The fireworks cause more damage and litter than a 420 party....not to mention the amount of intoxicated people walking around afterward, drinking in public and pissing on the street and businesses.

I dont drink.  If you want your beer garden, i want my toke garden.

Berry, it's so nice to see you again.

Rancidmilko

Oh yeah totally because getting drunk and being a fuckin bastard and not remembering it the next day is totally ok.  Nevermind the drinking and driving, domestic abuse, addiction, destroying families and a whole plethora of problems, hurt and pain it causes many.  All because because people are comfortably brain washed it is legal...

...imagine if you could smell alcohol everytime someone consumed it...you'd be smelling it everywhere in public all day long.  Sad existence for those people...and there are many more who abuse alcohol over weed.  Atleast with weed, you have a sense of control, with alcohol you are NOT in control.

Right on!

Last week it was 42 years for me on this earth and from all my friends, I'm the youngest looking one

Most of them drink heavily and they all look older and fatter than me.

I've seen people destroy their lives because of booze, can't say the same about weed.

If you grow your own and don't have to worry about giving your money to the wrong people or smoking bad stuff that's unhealthy, weed is the way to go.
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Anonymous

Quote from: "BALLSONARO"

Right on!

Last week it was 42 years for me on this earth and from all my friends, I'm the youngest looking one

Most of them drink heavily and they all look older and fatter than me.

I've seen people destroy their lives because of booze, can't say the same about weed.

If you grow your own and don't have to worry about giving your money to the wrong people or smoking bad stuff that's unhealthy, weed is the way to go.

Happy belated birthday BALLSONARO..

I'm glad your are fit and healthy..

But, I don't think inhaling any smoke is good for the lungs.

Biggie Smiles

You appear to a few personal issues that require some sorting. God speed to you.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani: