News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Reincarnated Cat/Former Human Pisshead: My cat keeps trying to drink my whisky.

Started by Frood, April 20, 2019, 09:37:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Not from the bottle. Just from the glass if I'm outside and I put it down on the railing. It's not like she's just curious and wants to smell it, she chases the glass wherever I try to put it and attempts to stick her head down the neck of it.

There's no soft drink in it so no sugars, just water or ice, or both.

ac_dunno
Blahhhhhh...

Gaon

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Not from the bottle. Just from the glass if I'm outside and I put it down on the railing. It's not like she's just curious and wants to smell it, she chases the glass wherever I try to put it and attempts to stick her head down the neck of it.

ac_dunno

Is there help available for alcoholic cats where you live. :laugh3:
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Not from the bottle. Just from the glass if I'm outside and I put it down on the railing. It's not like she's just curious and wants to smell it, she chases the glass wherever I try to put it and attempts to stick her head down the neck of it.

ac_dunno

You drink too much, not your cat.

Bricktop

Firstly, don't put ice in whisky. It demonstrates either your ignorance or your impoverishment.

Secondly, don't drink whisky out of the cat's bowl. Buy yourself some proper glasses from Aldi.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Firstly, don't put ice in whisky. It demonstrates either your ignorance or your impoverishment.

Secondly, don't drink whisky out of the cat's bowl. Buy yourself some proper glasses from Aldi.

Gender bending peasant he is.

Rancidmilko

Quote from: "Bricktop"Firstly, don't put ice in whisky. It demonstrates either your ignorance or your impoverishment.

I've tried to drink whisky "cowboy style" many times and it simply sucks IMO

Crappy whisky will still be crappy, ice or not. The same goes for good scotch.

Now, when some pour guaraná, coconut water or Red Bull in it like many do here, well, that's a different story
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Bricktop

Good scotch is about the flavours.

Ice dimishes the release of flavour from the spirit. Never put ice in good scotch.

Put what you like in Johnnie Walker Red, Black Douglas or any blend for that matter. Or simply pour it out and go buy some proper whisky.

Rancidmilko

Quote from: "Bricktop"Good scotch is about the flavours.

Ice dimishes the release of flavour from the spirit. Never put ice in good scotch.

Put what you like in Johnnie Walker Red, Black Douglas or any blend for that matter. Or simply pour it out and go buy some proper whisky.

I used to be a big fan of whisky, always 12 years or I didn't bother

Plain whisky kinda burns my tongue and it doesn't go well with my buds

Probably why I haven't drunk it in years now. I'm a beer guy now. The microbreweries in my region gave beers a whole new life for me here

Rancidmilko

Ok, I just remembered, had some Jack Daniel's Honey in a friends party some months ago, that was a great one, but you probably would hate it

That's one that goes great cowboy

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "BALLSONARO"

Now, when some pour guaraná, coconut water or Red Bull in it like many do here, well, that's a different story

What is guaraná?

Rancidmilko

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "BALLSONARO"

What is guaraná?

It's a soft drink very common here, made with this eye-looking little fruits

They also make a natural energetic from it, it's a bit like caffeine.

https://www.sitiodamata.com.br/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/17f82f742ffe127f42dca9de82fb58b1/g/u/guarana.jpg">

https://solandinomarket.co.uk/WebRoot/Store15/Shops/5a7edf02-f0f8-4445-97e4-5ff7f16730e6/556E/6B3B/0468/628C/6754/0A48/3537/C99B/guarana-antartica_ml.jpg">

Anonymous

Rancidmilko

Quote from: "Fashionista"How big is that fruit and what does it taste like?

The size of grape.

And I've never seen one, they only grow up North, they are native to the Amazon forest

You can't eat them in nature, you have to extract the flavors first or something like that

Frood

Ice goes well with sour mash whiskies and is much nicer than with mixers, dumbarse.

And the cat doesn't have a water bowl.

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

ac_dunno

You drink too much, not your cat.

So says the self glorified bus driver on rails.
Blahhhhhh...