Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Disgusting 4/20 festival

Started by Vancouver, April 20, 2019, 10:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vancouver

Our beautiful Sunset Beach is ruined. Marijuana is already legal here in BC. We have shops that sell em. This annual 4/20 protest is more like a get together festival for potheads. An illegal event with no permit. Last year the beach park was in need of massive cleanup and repair.

https://i.redd.it/dppflgob6it21.png">
Time is malleable

Bricktop

Odinson

Look at Jamaica..

There is a pot smoking paradise..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Look at Jamaica..

There is a pot smoking paradise..

It's Canada now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"What's 4/20?

An annual pot celebration.

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Our beautiful Sunset Beach is ruined. Marijuana is already legal here in BC. We have shops that sell em. This annual 4/20 protest is more like a get together festival for potheads. An illegal event with no permit. Last year the beach park was in need of massive cleanup and repair.

Mary Jane is legal everywhere in Canada. I gather you don't partake?

Bricktop

I don't in Canada.

Why is it "4/20"?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I don't in Canada.

Why is it "4/20"?

I don't smoke anything either and never have. I did try pot once and I gagged.

I'm not sure how April 20 became a big pot festival. VG is from Vancouver, he might know.

Rancidmilko

4/20 comes from 4:20, as in 4:20 PM

"legend" says some friends used to gather to smoke weed after school, at 4:20 or whatever
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Anonymous

Quote from: "BALLSONARO"4/20 comes from 4:20, as in 4:20 PM

"legend" says some friends used to gather to smoke weed after school, at 4:20 or whatever

I thought it was April 20?? I don't really care either.

Rancidmilko

Quote from: "Shen Li"

It is April 20 and they picked that date exactly because of the urban legend
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Anonymous

Quote from: "BALLSONARO"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

It is April 20 and they picked that date exactly because of the urban legend

Gotcha dude.

Anonymous

Did 4/20 originate in the USA?

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Our beautiful Sunset Beach is ruined. Marijuana is already legal here in BC. We have shops that sell em. This annual 4/20 protest is more like a get together festival for potheads. An illegal event with no permit. Last year the beach park was in need of massive cleanup and repair.

That's a lot skunk smell.

Berry Sweet

You are correct...it all started with the time.

I dont go to these events, but I do use marijuana products.  I think people are making a stink over nothing.   I see it as still a protest as nothing has been done about regulation...slow ass government...theres only one government dispensary in BC and it is in Kamloops.  A small town 350 km NE of Vancouver.  The fuck would you put one there for?  And then theres the packaging from the government sales, so much fuckin plastic its ridiculous.

The fireworks cause more damage and litter than a 420 party....not to mention the amount of intoxicated people walking around afterward, drinking in public and pissing on the street and businesses.

I dont drink.  If you want your beer garden, i want my toke garden.