Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Immorality of CBC funding

Started by Anonymous, April 24, 2019, 11:33:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Oh, there's no doubt government broadcasting needs to be privatised. It's odd how the need to make a profit tends to send leftards scattering.

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"Oh, there's no doubt government broadcasting needs to be privatised. It's odd how the need to make a profit tends to send leftards scattering.

They scatter too when they can't control something. And media along with education are critical for control.
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

They've inseminated themselves very effectively across a broad spectrum of influential institutions.

They are masters of the art of subversion.

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"They've inseminated themselves very effectively across a broad spectrum of influential institutions.

The teachers union in Israel has power and flexes it from time to time. But, what I see my little girl's teacher doing is child abuse. She has come home crying because she has been made to feel shame because she is white.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Bricktop"They've inseminated themselves very effectively across a broad spectrum of influential institutions.

The teachers union in Israel has power and flexes it from time to time. But, what I see my little girl's teacher doing is child abuse. She has come home crying because she has been made to feel shame because she is white.

Your daughter's teacher should lose her license to teach Gaon.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Yeah I wouldn't want someone like that teaching gaon to my daughter either.

Solid advise

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"

Solid advise

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Solid advise

Frickin little wanker. Who let you out of RR and why.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Solid advise

Frickin little wanker. Who let you out of RR and why.

Thuglife was never restricted to RR.