News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

Rotwang, I think it's time you come clean....

Started by Anonymous, June 06, 2019, 10:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

And let staff and the owner here know about your questionable past.

Now, its not my place to say, but, you have a rather ominous reputation for being one of "those" types who nobody with any sense of decency would talk to.

Now yes, times have changed, but the monster remains.

You should let everyone here know exactly why you were banished from Brawl-Hall and reduced into a laughing stock meme. Why the mere mention of the nic "Rotwang" causes both cringe and disgust when mentioned.

And it's not for your generic, dated drivel. It's about the things you have done.

Sadly, just like Aryan Queer over at SG, its time for you to come clean. As a power flamer, I will not let those who will want to ridicule you do so in this thread. This can, in your old age, be a refreshing step in claiming your dignity on these forums yet again, refreshing, like mint.

You have done some terrible things, let's correct this problem, shall we?

Anonymous

Quote from: "King Martini"And let staff and the owner here know about your questionable past.

Now, its not my place to say, but, you have a rather ominous reputation for being one of "those" types who nobody with any sense of decency would talk to.

You should let everyone here know exactly why you were banished from Brawl-Hall and reduced into a laughing stock meme. Why the mere mention of the nic "Rotwang" causes both cringe and disgust when mentioned.

And it's not for your generic, dated drivel. It's about the things you have done.

Sadly, just like Aryan Queer over at SG, its time for you to come clean. As a power flamer, I will not let those who will want to ridicule you do so in this thread. This can, in your old age, be a refreshing step in claiming your dignity on these forums yet again, refreshing, like mint.

Dude,I was a pretty detestable online person myself in the past. I've toned down the viciousness over the years and Sox has relaxed a bit too.

Rotwang

Oh, LOOK!!!

Someone else wants my attention.

Buglife isn't going to like the competition.

But he has nothing to fear. I shall ignore both these nematodes equally.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rotwang"Oh, LOOK!!!

Someone else wants my attention.

Buglife isn't going to like the competition.

But he has nothing to fear. I shall ignore both these nematodes equally.

I'm not going to ignore the guy, but I disagree with him about this.. Forums have evolved and people like myself that were pretty nasty in the day have evolved too. Judge us by 2019's standards, not those of 2010.

Rotwang

It's cool, China doll.

It's just flamer's hot air and trolling.

This idiot seems to be jammed in 1999.  :crazy:

Bricktop

Old Rotty still draws the money decades after retiring.

What a superstar.

Anonymous

Quote from: "King Martini"And let staff and the owner here know about your questionable past.

I don't know a lot about flame forums, but doesn't everybody that posted on those boards have skeletons in their closets. But, in Scouse's case, he is still in the closet.

BEnzo

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
skeletons in their closets.

You've no idea. lol

Blurt

Quote from: "Bricktop"Old Rotty still draws the money decades after retiring.

What a superstar.

Decades?

Unh huh.

Rotwang left VF in 2014.

Time flies when the cemetery's in sight.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Biggie Smiles

Lmao. NO really, big rotflamo.

Snotwog has been claiming now for how many months to be "ignoring" me, but now we have what, at least two threads authored by him and how many instances where he's screaming my name like a bitch getting fucked doggie style?

What you hissing & moaning about this time bitchtits? The imaginary me you daydreaming about ain't pulling your hair back and spanking your wrinkled ass cheeks while your saggy chimney gets pushed in? Christ. Just call me Daddy O and be done with it already, Princess.

This is the problem with these lowbrow amateurs who try too hard to publicly go out of their way to ""ignore"" someone. They lack the testicular fortitude to press up and the emotional stability to remain consistent with their stance.

Where I'm from, that's called getting owned, homeboy.

Just saying.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview