Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

My friend Benzo

Started by Anonymous, April 27, 2019, 01:38:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"This joe guy giving you the sadz ?

No, because Seoul has him on ignore.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "ThugLife"This joe guy giving you the sadz ?

No, because Seoul has him on ignore.

Seems like the guy is still deep inside his head though

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Velvet"BEnzo doesn't seem the least bit creepy.

What is creepy is a middle aged alcoholic who refuses to accept he was caught with his dick in his while pretending to be a female. Dinky Freud is like the wizard of oz after the curtain was pulled on him. In Dinky's case, it was his voice changer malfunctioning and we could all hear his guy voice. Freud really needs to quit the booze. It makes him lose touch with reality.

Despite DD's female troll character, the guy is capable ofcontributing to discussions. Joe is equally full of shit, and does not contribute anything to discussions. In fact, he deliberately derails good discussions. He doesn't even read what people post ffs. Give me DD any day over a forum cancer like Joe.

Joe can't fight and can't get laid. It's the same problem Bonehead and the rest of the nancy boys on the spic forum have, just more acute.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Herman"
Joe can't fight

You seem to mention physical fighting quite a bit when people work you over on message boards.

That's funny, because something tells me you'd get just as worked over in a real life fight as you do in these forum confrontations  :laugh3:

Anonymous

What is creepy is a middle aged alcoholic who refuses to accept he was caught with his dick in his while pretending to be a female. Dinky Freud is like the wizard of oz after the curtain was pulled on him. In Dinky's case, it was his voice changer malfunctioning and we could all hear his guy voice. Freud really needs to quit the booze. It makes him lose touch with reality.

Despite DD's female troll character, the guy is capable ofcontributing to discussions. Joe is equally full of shit, and does not contribute anything to discussions. In fact, he deliberately derails good discussions. He doesn't even read what people post ffs. Give me DD any day over a forum cancer like Joe.

Joe can't fight and can't get laid. It's the same problem Bonehead and the rest of the nancy boys on the spic forum have, just more acute.

That seems accurate. If they are all spics, the tall ones are about five foot four.

Anonymous

That seems accurate. If they are all spics, the tall ones are about five foot four.

Spic guys can't satisfy a woman which is why their whores want white cack so much they will shine shitters with their personal toothbrush. Sad, but true.

Biggie Smiles

Herman in one of his fist fights.

He couldn't even knock the cigarette out of the other guy's mouth  ac_toofunny

">

Anonymous

That's the height of thuglife and Bonehead in their mother's high heels.

BEnzo

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Why are you people name dropping me with this weird bezos guy and that freud?

BEnzo is not weird..

He looks forward to interacting with you here.

He acts a bit creepy crazy like he knows me somehow.  :confused1:

'Creepy Crazy' huh? You forget you asked Scouse to come here and invite you to SG? That's crazy.

You remember when you argued about the virtues of men sitting down to pee at TRF a while back? The dude was serious too. I bet he wipes after every squirt he takes.

One time awhile back I asked Freuds soul bro Sum Bum if he enjoyed participating in Frails Catfishing exploits. The Bum backed away from that shit like it was a real job. He was so flustered it left him almost postless. And shutting Sum Bum up isn't easy.

BEnzo

Bricktop

He still hasn't bade you welcome.

Kind of ill mannered if you ask me.

But then, mental illness can do that to you.

Frood

That benzo guy is unhinged. He sounds like he has a massive erection for that freud.  

Maybe you two should have a sword fight or cross streams in the back of a VW bug.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Dude...you can't stay OUT of any thread you're mentioned in.

You muppet.

Frood

I'm not your dude, mate. Perhaps you should fixate less on him and me, instead choosing to finally learn how to be a more pleasant non conspiratorial member of society.
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview