Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Swiss government found to be spending millions on anti-Israel lawfare

Started by Gaon, April 25, 2019, 10:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

">

We have them in Australia...or did.

That idiot had to leave the country as a result of her idiocy. She was lampooned and harangued mercilessly by most of Australia.

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"
">

We have them in Australia...or did.

That idiot had to leave the country as a result of her idiocy. She was lampooned and harangued mercilessly by most of Australia.
And so she should be. Islam is s feminist religion?? Islam commands adherents to follow the law of the land they are in???
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

After being brought down to earth by public backlash, this ungrateful parasite decided to move to the UK, where she continues to spread her poisonous propaganda.

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"After being brought down to earth by public backlash, this ungrateful parasite decided to move to the UK, where she continues to spread her poisonous propaganda.

There are a lot of parasites spreading poisonous propaganda in Europe.
The Russian Rock It

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Gaon" leftist-Islamist alliance

I like the term Leftists Islamist alliance.  I've been using it (and variations of it) for a while.

https://thebluecashew.net/search.php?keywords=alliance&terms=all&author=wazzzup&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search">https://thebluecashew.net/search.php?keywords=alliance&terms=all&author=wazzzup&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

(Yes I am going to be an arrogant prick and point it out :laugh: )

I don't think Gaon would object if you claimed ownership of it..

But, would that be cultural appropriation.

:laugh:
:laugh: Actually, Reward enough is seeing it being used.  A lot of people talk about Muslims doing this or that--but IMO it's important to realize that Muslims couldn't do much of anything to hurt the west on their own.  Its the fact that the left is helping them that makes the situation serious and dangerous.  This is an alliance.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Bricktop"After being brought down to earth by public backlash, this ungrateful parasite decided to move to the UK, where she continues to spread her poisonous propaganda.

There are a lot of parasites spreading poisonous propaganda in Europe.

We've got at least two in the US with Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar.  

Terrorism is far from the only problem with Islam.  Radical Muslims in positions of power and influence in governments, pushing their agenda, are a serious problem too.  And they are growing in number.

Anonymous

I like the term Leftists Islamist alliance.  I've been using it (and variations of it) for a while.

https://thebluecashew.net/search.php?keywords=alliance&terms=all&author=wazzzup&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search">https://thebluecashew.net/search.php?keywords=alliance&terms=all&author=wazzzup&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

:laugh: Actually, Reward enough is seeing it being used.  A lot of people talk about Muslims doing this or that--but IMO it's important to realize that Muslims couldn't do much of anything to hurt the west on their own.  Its the fact that the left is helping them that makes the situation serious and dangerous.  This is an alliance.

Islamists are paper tigers without their progtard allies. It's an unholy alliance match made in anarchist heaven.

Bricktop

Terrorism is far from the only problem with Islam.  Radical Muslims in positions of power and influence in governments, pushing their agenda, are a serious problem too.  And they are growing in number.

As I have often mentioned, these traitors that achieve some form of validation during government elections do not worry me.

It's the people that give them their vote that worries me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

As I have often mentioned, these traitors that achieve some form of validation during government elections do not worry me.

It's the people that give them their vote that worries me.

Once they are in power they tweak the laws to make sure the people have no choice to vote for them or something like them.

Gaon

Quote from: "Herman"

Islamists are paper tigers without their progtard allies. It's an unholy alliance match made in anarchist heaven.

They should be natural enemies, but because they have a common enemy, western capitalism, they work together.
The Russian Rock It