Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Millenial females are a bane on society

Started by Bricktop, May 07, 2019, 06:20:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Exactly...because how many millenial Madusas are blue collar workers?

Gaon

Quote from: "ThugLife"
">

I was not familiar with Canadace Owens until I joined this forum. What a bright young conservative woman. :thumbup:
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

It's hard not to look positively gifted when dealing with millenial feminist irrationality.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"It's hard not to look positively gifted when dealing with millenial feminist irrationality.

If that young lady was typical of millennial feminists, than yes, I agree.

Bricktop

She is an absolute carbon copy of all millenial feminists.

Clueless, bitter and confused.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "ThugLife"Pretty sickening fucking idiot that girl was.

Indeed

And the saddest thing is they actually brlieve the things they say

It's one hour and six minutes long. Is it worth watching the whole thing?

You get the most bang for your buck on the exchange between the first lunatic and Candance. The lunatic gets crushed beyond repair

Scroll past the sissified water boy who is completely pointless and onto the next girl where some pretty good arguments are made concerning health care by Candace's team.

Haven't gotten around to anything after that point

Awesome vid dude. :thumbup:

I almost got sick watching that retarded hypotwat. The health care part was informative. A lot of Canadians don't understand how American health care works. They think it is a market based system.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li"Awesome vid dude. :thumbup:

I almost got sick watching that retarded hypotwat. The health care part was informative. A lot of Canadians don't understand how American health care works. They think it is a market based system.

Yeah, that retard was exceptionally stupid and made an utter tit of herself with some of the most absurd statements I've ever heard.

I couldn't debate with someone like her cause I'd just end up insulting the fuck out of her.

Sadly, there is going to be some poor sap out there that gets her pregnant leaving the only situation which could possibly be worse than being romantically involved with her on the shoulders of whatever offspring they happen to produce.

The Gist

I'll take a feminist over an Incel any day.

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Gist"I'll take a feminist over an Incel any day.

Both are burdens on society.

Bricktop

Society is carrying so many burdens, it's not hard to understand why it's close to disintegration and ruin.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Society is carrying so many burdens, it's not hard to understand why it's close to disintegration and ruin.

I'm not that pessimistic.....that's for climate alarmists.