Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Hey Fash, Spreading Lies About You

Started by Anonymous, May 05, 2019, 05:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

It's bad enough we have Freud here with his cross dressing DD troll because he cannot let go of his past battles with Bricktop. And now we have another butthurt whiner who wants to fight old battles that have nothing to do with anyone else here.  :dash1:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I don't believe any lowlife spic maid/hooker, but she says she cannot login here because you changed her pw. I say she is full of refried beans. But, can you confirm the spic turd is a filthy liar like most of them.

Another first rate thread Herm. :ththbored:

Biggie Smiles

Look at that Herman. Even your own forum bros are taking aim at your alcohol induced raging towards Latina women. I bet the hate is fueled for one of two reasons or possibly both. Either you were dating one and she discarded you for the love of a real man. Or, you were losing your shit over one and she just didn't find your Ukrainian micro penis appealing in any way

Either way, your forum buddies which happen to include the owner have already provided gentle nudges as to what your next course of action should be. And the "spic maids" over yonder have made it clear that if you popped your slack jaw in for a visit they would be more that happy to shine your personal shitter with some good strap-on love and your own anal grease

So what say you hermong? You a man or a mouse?

Most bets are on the latter. Truth be told .

Anonymous

You and your flame forum friends are idiots. He does it because you dumb turds keep taking the bait. Particularly the owner. For someone who fancies herself a badass flamer she sure is delicate as well as being thick as a brick.

Herman does not give two shits about this. He is too busy laughing at flea and her foolish flamers. Want him to stop, ignore his taunts. It is not a difficult concept to grasp. Not even for thin skinned flamers.

Biggie Smiles

How cute. Hermong has a little "mini me" who stands up and growls whenever his master is ridiculed

Do hermong and bricktop split the bill for the cookies this little raccoon receives as payments for it's services?

https://i.gifer.com/QWFI.gif">

BEnzo

Anonymous

Quote from: "BEnzo"^^^^All above is pure gold, fyi-

This is why anyone with a real sense of humour would find fflame forums a yawn fest.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

This is why anyone with a real sense of humour would find fflame forums a yawn fest.

But you'll laugh hysterically until your uterus comes shooting out of your anus like a seahorse when "shine my shitter"  is uttered for the twelfth thousandth time by your big papa Hermorrhoids now wont you Flaccid Cock Lackey?  

Yeah you will, like the subservient little yes woman you are.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

This is why anyone with a real sense of humour would find flame forums a yawn fest.

Apparently some people think they are funny and that appears to be good enough for them.

Anonymous

Look at this thread Fash. Herman is a racist, misogynistic, alcoholic pig.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"You forgot spineless and stupid

Maybe he feels the same way about you..

You are no better than Herman is......not one bit..

You are both equally churlish.

Biggie Smiles

I'm way better than that lower primate

I dont start threads promoting alcoholism, racism and to proposition married women

Didnt you have to ban him for trying to wiggle his dirty sausage fingers into your panties? Remember that one?  Bricktop's tits nearly exploded

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"I'm way better than that lower primate

I dont start threads promoting alcoholism, racism and to proposition married women

Didnt you have to ban him for trying to wiggle his dirty sausage fingers into your panties? Remember that one?  Bricktop's tits nearly exploded

I'm sure you think you are better, I don't dispute that..

But, incessant whining is a very big turn-off for most posters..

Besides, Herman does keep his silliness in this sub..

He contributes to discussions in other subs and on other boards.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview