Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

Hey Fash, Spreading Lies About You

Started by Anonymous, May 05, 2019, 05:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I don't get it.

She hates the place, and bitches when she can't get in because she's forgotten her password.

I think she's got the hot tamales for Hermandez!!!

She definitely wants to be one of Herman's old ladies.

Seriously though, I wish Fash would stop trying to make nice with every idiotic waste of skin who cries like a little girl. And they don't get anymore idiotic or whiney than the fajita forum owner. Well, except for Seamajor.

Bricktop

And this latest mollusc, Buglife seems to fit into that category as well.

Biggie Smiles

Yo fash, you gonna need a bunch of tampons for the two bitches above that are bleeding all over the place  :laugh3:

Bricktop

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.tenor.co%2Fimages%2Ff7962f4352f44939cf9c3ffb2d896160%2Fraw&f=1">

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "ThugLife"Hey hermy.. why don't you put your big girl panties on and go over there to tell her what a liar she is to her face?

You know, instead of screeching like a bitch behind closed doors?

You afraid someone is going to turn your face into a teacup?

I wish he would too..

Or flea can come here and they can iron out their differences.

Fash...seriously?

This moron is desperate for attention, and you're giving it a steady supply.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Flakergifs.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2FdontfeedtrollsTW.gif&f=1">

Fash, in all seriousness, how do you deal with this clown ass narcissist who seems to believe he's in the prime of his days as a dirty cop? He really believes he can muscle you into responding and not responding to whomever he sees fit. Maybe that Jedi mind trick works with the soft cock little pansies like herman and fleshy cock jockey because they like being dominated by fake cops who wear women's stockings under their trousers, but I don't think that's your style.

First he tried to dictate who you can and cannot ban, for how long and why. Now this. He's obviously a control freak and thinks women are only here to serve him.

If nothing else I have to give you credit for telling him to go fuck himself when he demanded herman be unbanned and now you're basically giving him the middle finger whenever you reply to someone against his hollow edict. You go girl. it's your forum so don't let some prick with a fake badge and a small cock tell you what to do and not do.  ac_cool

Bricktop

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.tenor.co%2Fimages%2Ff7962f4352f44939cf9c3ffb2d896160%2Fraw&f=1">

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "ThugLife"Hey hermy.. why don't you put your big girl panties on and go over there to tell her what a liar she is to her face?

You know, instead of screeching like a bitch behind closed doors?

You afraid someone is going to turn your face into a teacup?

I wish he would too..

Or flea can come here and they can iron out their differences.

Fash...seriously?

This moron is desperate for attention, and you're giving it a steady supply.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Flakergifs.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2FdontfeedtrollsTW.gif&f=1">

Fash, in all seriousness, how do you deal with this clown ass narcissist who seems to believe he's in the prime of his days as a dirty cop? He really believes he can muscle you into responding and not responding to whomever he sees fit. Maybe that Jedi mind trick works with the soft cock little pansies like herman and fleshy cock jockey because they like being dominated by fake cops who wear women's stockings under their trousers, but I don't think that's your style.

First he tried to dictate who you can and cannot ban, for how long and why. Now this. He's obviously a control freak and thinks women are only here to serve him.

If nothing else I have to give you credit for telling him to go fuck himself when he demanded herman be unbanned and now you're basically giving him the middle finger whenever you reply to someone against his hollow edict. You go girl. it's your forum so don't let some prick with a fake badge and a small cock tell you what to do and not do.  ac_cool

TL, we are a small group and I like certain things about all the posters here, including you..

And in turn, most of you tolerate me, even though I may do things that some people may find annoying..

We're an online community and none of us are perfect..

We accept people the way they are, rather than how we would like them to be.

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Perhaps she had too much Tequila and forgot her password?

She just doesn't want to post here and with Herman's presence, that is understandable.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Perhaps she had too much Tequila and forgot her password?

She just doesn't want to post here and with Herman's presence, that is understandable.

What did I do. I offered the spic meaningful employment that suited her skills and education. My shitters are white, so the spic cock gobbler will like that.

Biggie Smiles

TL, we are a small group and I like certain things about all the posters here, including you..

And in turn, most of you tolerate me, even though I may do things that some people may find annoying..

Understandable. Keeping all the knuckleheads and their varied personality disorders content on a forum where very important things happen is no easy task for any administrator. Because Frankly, the fate of the universe may very well be embedded somewhere within every post we construct. At least, that's how some of these morons with no reason to live view it.

Especially when you have these soft cock narcissists with their cellophane egos mincing along to "ardently oppose" administrative decisions you make. Ironically, when, the degenerate raging alcoholic you took action upon happens to be guilty of the very same activities clowntop is now viewing with disdain, little man rage and impotent indignation.

Hypocrisy at it's finest to anyone with a functioning brain. And it all boils down to one thing. Who's willing to suck Bricky's tiny cock in public in exchange for pats on the head. Obviously the lush snaggle toothed primate with the feral vocabulary has a vast supply of sippy straws and a strong inhale capacity so he's good. But others who laugh at this enormous clown? Not so much apparently. They'll just receive his tiny man demands for bans, excommunication etc etc while you bear the burden of his titanic temper tantrums in any way he can get in your ear.

I don't envy you one bit.

Anonymous

Understandable. Keeping all the knuckleheads and their varied personality disorders content on a forum where very important things happen is no easy task for any administrator. Because Frankly, the fate of the universe may very well be embedded somewhere within every post we construct. At least, that's how some of these morons with no reason to live view it.

Especially when you have these soft cock narcissists with their cellophane egos mincing along to "ardently oppose" administrative decisions you make. Ironically, when, the degenerate raging alcoholic you took action upon happens to be guilty of the very same activities clowntop is now viewing with disdain, little man rage and impotent indignation.

Hypocrisy at it's finest to anyone with a functioning brain. And it all boils down to one thing. Who's willing to suck Bricky's tiny cock in public in exchange for pats on the head. Obviously the lush snaggle toothed primate with the feral vocabulary has a vast supply of sippy straws and a strong inhale capacity so he's good. But others who laugh at this enormous clown? Not so much apparently. They'll just receive his tiny man demands for bans, excommunication etc etc while you bear the burden of his titanic temper tantrums in any way he can get in your ear.

None of us take ourselves that seriously.....I doubt any forum does..

We know we have no affect on the future of mankind..

We are just a small group of people posting and responding to whatever we choose to..

It's a hobby, nothing more.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

What did I do. I offered the spic meaningful employment that suited her skills and education. My shitters are white, so the spic cock gobbler will like that.

:negative:

Anonymous

We are just a small group of people posting and responding to whatever we choose to..

What a frickin tool eh Fash.  :crazy: This delicate loon is so butthurt from his fifteen year old feud with old Brick he can't see that this is entertainment. If he aint having fun, that is his frickin problem.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Herman"

What a frickin tool eh Fash.  :crazy: This delicate loon is so butthurt from his fifteen year old feud with old Brick he can't see that this is entertainment. If he aint having fun, that is his frickin problem.

I don't have a 15 year feud with brick. I just see him for what he is. It's obvious. Now you on the other hand are taking this stuff way too seriously if you're too afraid to sign in and tell the "spic maids" what you think about them to their faces instead of hiding behind the cover of Fash's skirt here. In fact, Fash doesn't even want you hiding behind her skirt and would prefer you did just that, only, you're too fucking dense and spent out after decades of alcohol abuse to realize it.

What's a matter hermy... you afraid the "spic maids" are gonna shine the shitter on top of your shoulders or something?

Yeah, I think you are. So do many others. Even if they are not telling you to your face.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview