Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Yom HaZikaron-Israel Memorial Day

Started by Gaon, May 08, 2019, 09:43:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I see you got the usual retarded jackasses and trolls(EL, Gary Joak/Karl, Twenty IQ points and the paranoid Liverpudlian) gumming up your threads. I don't know if you were trolling or not with those threads, but you were subtle enough to get a few serious responses.

Total Dunce is the reason I haven't registered on VF.

Which poster do you believe is a total dunce. In my opinion, there is more than one poster who could be referred to like that.

It's Seamajor..

His handle when he was here was Twenty Dollars or TD..

He was permanently banned.

Gaon

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I see you got the usual retarded jackasses and trolls(EL, Gary Joak/Karl, Twenty IQ points and the paranoid Liverpudlian) gumming up your threads. I don't know if you were trolling or not with those threads, but you were subtle enough to get a few serious responses.

Which poster do you believe is a total dunce. In my opinion, there is more than one poster who could be referred to like that.

It's Seamajor..

I do not read nor respond to Seamajor's posts. I will probably do the same with Scouse.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

It's Seamajor..

I do not read nor respond to Seamajor's posts. I will probably do the same with Scouse.

I can understand that Gaon.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"It is today at sunset. It commemorates Israel's fallen soldiers and victims of terrorism. Noting for the time difference, I stopped what I was doing and observed a minute's silence.

You miss Israel don't you.

Gaon

Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "Gaon"It is today at sunset. It commemorates Israel's fallen soldiers and victims of terrorism. Noting for the time difference, I stopped what I was doing and observed a minute's silence.

It is obvious, isn't it.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"

It is obvious, isn't it.

The pleasant climate and beautiful beaches the most I would guess.