Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Just thought I'd say "Hi!"

Started by Superchecker, May 11, 2019, 08:03:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superchecker

Quote from: "Fashionista"Hello Super, I've never been to Las Vegas..

I can see from your post, why they call it the entertainment capital..

It looks like my husband's shop won't be moving to North Dakota this year..

I think they are waiting to see what the new Alberta government will do to reverse the NDP damage to the oil and gas business, and the results of the federal election..

We will go camping in the Kootenays in our motorhome at least once this summer.

And my daughter graduates from high school next month. ac_biggrin

Hi, everyone has to do Vegas at least once. Even if you don't gamble. The sights, the sounds, the foods, the shopping.

I strongly suggest avoiding the hot summer months, unless you enjoy the heat.

Congratulations for your daughter!
<t></t>

Superchecker

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Hi Super!  :JC_howdy:

Hi Berry! Hope life is treating you and your daughter well!
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Hello Super, I've never been to Las Vegas..

I can see from your post, why they call it the entertainment capital..

It looks like my husband's shop won't be moving to North Dakota this year..

I think they are waiting to see what the new Alberta government will do to reverse the NDP damage to the oil and gas business, and the results of the federal election..

We will go camping in the Kootenays in our motorhome at least once this summer.

And my daughter graduates from high school next month. ac_biggrin

Hi, everyone has to do Vegas at least once. Even if you don't gamble. The sights, the sounds, the foods, the shopping.

I strongly suggest avoiding the hot summer months, unless you enjoy the heat.

Congratulations for your daughter!

Thank you so much Super..

Who knows, maybe my husband and I will go to Las Vegas and watch a couple of shows someday.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"Hi gang, happy May -spring...

It's been a crazy few months; brother dealing with brain cancer; sister struggling with unemployment and trying to get disability. Plus, her partner is being evicted too. Then, my wife and I discovered a family friend deceased. Crazy....

On the flip side: I've lost 25 pounds, and got my blood sugar numbers down; and the Mrs has lost ten pounds and got her blood numbers down too...

Off to Vegas for the 20th time next week!!

Mostly active on Reddit these days...

Hope everybody is good here....

SUPER acc_hugz

Superchecker

Quote from: "Shen Li"

It's been a crazy few months; brother dealing with brain cancer; sister struggling with unemployment and trying to get disability. Plus, her partner is being evicted too. Then, my wife and I discovered a family friend deceased. Crazy....

On the flip side: I've lost 25 pounds, and got my blood sugar numbers down; and the Mrs has lost ten pounds and got her blood numbers down too...

SUPER acc_hugz
Hi!
<t></t>

Anonymous

SUPER acc_hugz
Hi!

Hi doesn't cut it stud. I'm sitting on your lap and I demand a kiss as a bare minimum. :wink:

Superchecker

Quote from: "Shen Li"Hi doesn't cut it stud. I'm sitting on your lap and I demand a kiss as a bare minimum. :wink:

Sorry, the Mrs is sitting right beside me, and has been wearing me out this week. But, you know how important you are to me...
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Hi doesn't cut it stud. I'm sitting on your lap and I demand a kiss as a bare minimum. :wink:

Sorry, the Mrs is sitting right beside me, and has been wearing me out this week. But, you know how important you are to me...

Let me know when Mrs SC isn't around and I'll be over to visit you.....RAAARRRRR!!!!!!

Anonymous

Let me know when Mrs SC isn't around and I'll be over to visit you.....RAAARRRRR!!!!!!

Jesus Christ, get a room you two horny rabbits. Or a frickin hutch.

Anonymous

Good to see you again Superchecker. The weather was not great this long weekend, but a little cool weather won't keep me from golfing.