The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Dinky, I have a message.

Started by Bricktop, May 17, 2019, 12:52:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Not to mention THIRTY SEVEN pages, and counting, of pre-occupation with this forum and its members.

What a tragic gaggle of gormless goofballs.

And they desperately want ME to go over and join in the stupidity. Not exactly an alluring prospect.

We get enough of dinky freud and his pet apologist Biggie Smiles here. I won't be accepting an invite to their communal urine stained couch.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"The two flame forum clown are calling anyone a ladyboy or a drunk while they beg for one of Dinky Freud the alcoholic bearded lady to bring one of his many alts to their board. It's not only rich, it's nuts.

And that stupid fuck Herman repeats the same spic lame in almost every post. Shut the fuck up
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"The two flame forum clown are calling anyone a ladyboy or a drunk while they beg for one of Dinky Freud the alcoholic bearded lady to bring one of his many alts to their board. It's not only rich, it's nuts.

Seriously. Why do you play the role of PillowToping nutting wife here?

Don't you think it's just a little creepy to come climbing out of his zipper to rant little leprechaun style anytime someone says something mean to your beloved? I mean, if I threw a slipper in the corner do you think you could keep yourself entertained chewing on that instead barking at my ankles?

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"

Don't you think it's just a little creepy to come climbing out of his zipper to rant little leprechaun style anytime someone says something mean to your beloved? I mean, if I threw a slipper in the corner do you think you could keep yourself entertained chewing on that instead barking at my ankles?

In other words, you are uncomfortable that someone might challenge your grip on the toadying award. Fat chance of that happening Buckwheat. Nobody can lick an arsehole clean the way do old Dinky's.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "ThugLife"

In other words, you are uncomfortable that someone might challenge your grip on the toadying award. Fat chance of that happening Buckwheat. Nobody can lick an arsehole clean the way do old Dinky's.

You're a lot smater when you get drunk obviously

Berry Sweet

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Theres a stomping spics forum?  Where?

In your mouth, ho

Please PLEASE start with me. I'm dying to give your meth headed ass something to cry about
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena"

In your mouth, ho

Please PLEASE start with me. I'm dying to give your meth headed ass something to cry about

You calling anyone a ho is like Dinky Freud calling someone an alcoholic.

Bricktop

In your mouth, ho

How about you start with me, Consuela. You came here to stir shit, largely because your Spic wasteland is more boring than a Freud podcast.

In fact, so many of your fellow imbecilic beaner bangers have dropped by, it's beginning to look like a forum raid.

This isn't a flame forum, bittertits. These folks aren't here to indulge you in playing your juvenile flame games. Although, to be frank, if they did they would highlight how vacuous and monotonous you and your cohorts are, as some have already done.

Bricktop

By the way, anyone else noticed how Dinky Dipshit has avoided this thread?

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Bricktop"

In your mouth, ho

How about you start with me, Consuela. You came here to stir shit, largely because your Spic wasteland is more boring than a Freud podcast.

In fact, so many of your fellow imbecilic beaner bangers have dropped by, it's beginning to look like a forum raid.

This isn't a flame forum, bittertits. These folks aren't here to indulge you in playing your juvenile flame games. Although, to be frank, if they did they would highlight how vacuous and monotonous you and your cohorts are, as some have already done.

I came here as a sign of good faith to Fashionista. I respect her and am not taking it out on her forum.

YOU want a board war so bad, you're practically jizzing your size 2X depends, you ninny. YOU keep it going instead of acting like someone who truly doesn't care. FACT : you keep it here cuz you know damn well you will get rocked to holy hell elsewhere.

Btw - spic is an deragatory term for Latin Americans. I'm American with  half white, half Mexican mother and Italian father. Fucking Idiot
<t></t>

Bricktop

You need to stop snorting that Ajax, you half witted hispanic.

NOBODY wants conflict LESS than I, and those that count most know that. I have not registered at your shithole, so how you can make that claim defies belief. As to a sign of good faith...perhaps you could have started by not slagging off at Fash and Shen at every opportunity.

And because your memory is as reliable as a three dollar watch, I must remind you that I gave you full support when you first arrived.

Look around, dampback. It's YOUR clowns trying to create a circus here.

Now, let's be clear. I'm not joining your shit show. I have better things to do...like counting the blades of grass on my front lawn. But if you want to bring your stupidity here and play your silly flame games on people who are not remotely interested, then come at me. Not them.

And if your heredity is supposed to impress, I can think of nothing less rational than a half spic, half wop American.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Bricktop"
How about you start with me, Consuela.

My my. What do we have here? Goldie Tops here must have herself confused with the big bad wolf and is designing to huff and puff and blow some emojis down. Interesting. How long did you have to rummage through the closet to find just the right pushup bra to come out swinging this way, princess?

I seem to have read somewhere you were above all of these juvenile antics. Apparently not. Of course, only when the parameters call for bullying a woman. Something you're lifelong famous for.

Perhaps we should establish a little study in narcissistic cowardice. Maybe I'll have Erica provide me with her credentials so we can see just how long it takes for your tiny nerf nuts to retreat into the comfort & safety or your own larynx.

Frood

I must have been too busy with real life and misread this OP title as 'Dinky, I wanna a massage" like what most Bricktop topics boil down to.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I must have been too busy with real life and misread this OP title as 'Dinky, I wanna a massage" like what most Bricktop topics boil down to.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FhQr18B4utU5O0%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1">

So you'll be signing up at Stomping Spics then?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview