Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

To the female members....

Started by Bricktop, May 17, 2019, 10:09:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Only one thing Brick!!  - Why waste time with such a mouthy, .. useless .. innefective ... and soo easy to fool .. waste of space??

On that note - Byie Missy waste of space

You aint missing anything ceec. This ugly stunned spic cum gobbler thinks you are Jewish. And it wants old Brick to join her merry band of shitter shiners.

Bricktop

Bricktop

Quote from: "cc"Only one thing Brick!!  - Why waste time with such a mouthy, .. useless .. innefective ... and soo easy to fool .. waste of space??

Well, the point to be made is that Spics-R-Us is a refuge for half witted liars. ALL of them, without exception.

And of course their obsession with us.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Erica Mena"
Quote from: "cc"Now as to Erica, there's a piece of work

Didn't take long.

Is he or she constantly monitoring this site? Like WTF?

As much as Rotwang and Herman monitor mine. Stupid bitch

You thin thin skinned retard ac_toofunny . You are stupid even by spic standards. And you take the bait every frickin time. It's a good thing there's a market demand for shiny shitters and two dollar hummers or you would be without a calling. :roll:

Now give your little spic chili bean sized brain a workout and try figuring it out on your own. No threads on multiple forums asking others for help with something an amoeba would get.

It's a good thing your wife has a dick. Maybe she can shove it in your mouth and you'll finally stfu.

Someone with your limited vocabulary needs a good shot to the head. Idiot
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Well, the point to be made is that Spics-R-Us is a refuge for half witted liars. ALL of them, without exception.

You're scared to face Freud. End of
<t></t>

Bumspud

Didn't take long.

You thin thin skinned retard ac_toofunny . You are stupid even by spic standards. And you take the bait every frickin time. It's a good thing there's a market demand for shiny shitters and two dollar hummers or you would be without a calling. :roll:

Now give your little spic chili bean sized brain a workout and try figuring it out on your own. No threads on multiple forums asking others for help with something an amoeba would get.

It's a good thing your wife has a dick. Maybe she can shove it in your mouth and you'll finally stfu.

Someone with your limited vocabulary needs a good shot to the head. Idiot

And you think Dinky Di has a vagina and this cc person is Jewish. Your observation skills are non existent.

Zero plus zero does bot equal one. Doubling down on stupid is still stupid.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51Qh9ljEEBL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg">

Bumspud

Freud is here along with his fake vagina and cc's Judaism you dunce.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7zauNP3zGAm0NZmx7TDFD4t78Gy7TdzwnMe0j5sM6zAj112r8">

Bumspud

And since flea is oh so obsessed with a poster's spouse, it seems only appropriate we see the father's of all of her illegitimate brood.

https://amp.businessinsider.com/images/56c7374f6e97c62c008b849f-750-500.jpg">

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Bumspud"And since flea is oh so obsessed with a poster's spouse, it seems only appropriate we see the father's of all of her illegitimate brood.

https://amp.businessinsider.com/images/56c7374f6e97c62c008b849f-750-500.jpg">

One father and he will fucking kill you. Lolz
<t></t>

Bumspud

I believe one of your baby daddies has killed people. Perhaps all the fathers of your illegitimate kids. Point being, which seems to go right over your head every time is that you are a mess and in no position to judge anybody else's personal lives. If you had a brain that developed past the second grade, you would take a look in the mirror and STFU.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Bumspud"I believe one of your baby daddies has killed people. Perhaps all the fathers of your illegitimate kids. Point being, which seems to go right over your head every time is that you are a mess and in no position to judge anybody else's personal lives. If you had a brain that developed past the second grade, you would take a look in the mirror and STFU.

I can and will judge whoever and whatever and there ain't a fucking thing you're going to do about it, nic switch pussy

Next you'll be pretending to be the gorgeous and great Evil Blood  :001_rolleyes:
<t></t>

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"Kylie/Erica/Flea has this to say in Spics-R-Us.

"Anyone else notice a pattern with Rotwang over there ? Constantly trying to bully the women"

Would anyone care to corroborate Consuela's claim?

Any ladies feeling bullied...or even intimidated? Maybe disrespected, even? Or perhaps I tried to hit on you!!

Make her day and provide proof of her accusation.

Oh...excluding Dinky Di, of course.

I think you can bully but once you get to know someone you're friendly enough.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Didn't take long.

One thing Flea isn't... and that is stupid. She isn't stupid but HIGHLY intelligent.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

In Freud's podcast about Bricktop he told the world he hates BT gutz. There isn't really any point in BT going to SG.. too much serious nastiness went down.
- Andy Warhol

cc

QuoteAnd you take the bait every frickin time
 it's so easy, let's do it again

QuoteOne thing Flea isn't... and that is stupid. She isn't stupid but HIGHLY intelligent.

I don't frequent "those" forums .. never have seen them in fact ..  so don't know the players  

but if flea is the one occasionally posting in the 2 Canadian forums as erica ... he or she is dumb as a rock

a large, loud nasty mouth .... believing and parroting  upside-down nutcake fantasies of the dumbest posters on the net

a mouth magically functioning sans a single cell of grey matter
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview