The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

To the female members....

Started by Bricktop, May 17, 2019, 10:09:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Does anyone like Creed.

I always have, ever since the first radio cut I heard.  Have a few of their albums.

But like with most metal bands, it's hard for me to listen to a whole album or even a side, because of the sonic intensity.  I tend to have the same problem with incredibly good jazz fusion also, such as Weather Report.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I have never liked Sox, He's a communist, he stubbornly denies Ronne James Dio was the best singer to ever front Black Sabbath and worst of all, he DOES NOT LIKE KFC. :crazy:

No wonder Shen hates me.  I'm not a commie, but I didn't even know who Dio was until the handful of metalheads I know got all teary when he died.  I thought BS was probably the most overrated metal band out there, and still do.  

Also, I never eat KFC.  If I want decent fried chicken, I cook it myself.

I don't care about Black Sabbath either, but I liked Ronnie. And I love KFC.

:thumbup:

Dio and KFC!!!

"Cause Im the man on the silver mountain!"
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Odinson

I only like Disturbed because of Dragon Ball Z movies.

">

JOE

Quote from: "Bricktop"Kylie/Erica/Flea has this to say in Spics-R-Us.

"Anyone else notice a pattern with Rotwang over there ? Constantly trying to bully the women"

Would anyone care to corroborate Consuela's claim?

Any ladies feeling bullied...or even intimidated? Maybe disrespected, even? Or perhaps I tried to hit on you!!

Make her day and provide proof of her accusation.

Oh...excluding Dinky Di, of course.

I guess tharz so few actual females who post here that ya gotta beg ta git their attention....eh, BT!!?!

Oh well I'm comfortable in me own skin over at SG wid' all the girls.

Any messages or special requests y'ad like me ta send over next time i'm at SG...BT?!?

Since yer afraid ta venture over there, BT!

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Kylie/Erica/Flea has this to say in Spics-R-Us.

"Anyone else notice a pattern with Rotwang over there ? Constantly trying to bully the women"

Would anyone care to corroborate Consuela's claim?

Any ladies feeling bullied...or even intimidated? Maybe disrespected, even? Or perhaps I tried to hit on you!!

Make her day and provide proof of her accusation.

Oh...excluding Dinky Di, of course.

I guess tharz so few actual females who post here that ya gotta beg ta git their attention....eh, BT!!?!

Oh well I'm comfortable in me own skin over at SG wid' all the girls.

Any messages or special requests y'ad like me ta send over next time i'm at SG...BT?!?

You are actually a lady Josephine. You have never been been laid with a gal, so you must be into guys like an actual gal.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Peaches"
There's a niggling detail there.  And a lot of UK and Commonwealth people might well agree with you, that the golden age began in 1962.

No doubt the US' "golden age" started years before. Presley, Holly, Everly Brothers and many others were playing "pop"-ular music before it took hold in the UK.

Whilst American artists were part of the American cultural myth, British bands took up a more radical and confrontational posture defying the social norms of conformity and obeisance. Little by little, British bands used their music and their style to challenge the status quo...first at the cultural level, then at the political level.

America popularised modern music. Britain weaponised it.

Bricktop

Quote from: "JOE"

Joseph.

What do you think I am frightened of? Do you think text on a screen is intimidating? Do you think people saying bad things about me terrifies me?

What, exactly, is there to fear?

If anyone bears malice, they know where to find me. That includes in real life. I do not hide. I am not hard to find. If anyone has issue with me, I'm always available to them. My name is well known, as is where I live.

I do not fear words, Joe. The infantile invectives and nonsensical vituperations of half wits who try to invoke some sense of self esteem in themselves by playing tough on a keyboard are as consequential as hair conditioner on your barren scone.

Does it not occur to you, Joe, that the attention and discussion I generate in a forum I do not belong to involving people I've never met is indicative of a reputation that has lasted many years, even in my absence? Do you think that reputation is based on temerity?

You're an idiot. A forum moth seeking out light of any magnitude just to draw attention to yourself. That is not courage, Joe.

That is pathetic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "caskur"He's a Canadian and lead singer of the English heavy metal rock band, Uriah Heep.

A strange and troubled band. They never quite knew what to do with themselves. They started out as prog rockers...

">

Then they became a Deep Purple tribute band...

">

Before trying to be both at the same time...

">

caskur

That song I posted up there, "Come Away Melinda" is the only song I like and is awesome. I had one album of theirs back in 1975-1976... The rest of their songs were shit to me. "Come Away Melinda" I played over and over.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Their lyrics were awful.

Did you know in the original version they switched the "Melinda" vocals to one speaker and "Daddy" to the other to enhance the feeling of a conversation.

It wasn't their finest moment amidst many overly indulgent and silly ideas they incorporated.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Bricktop

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2Fde6I1WFt0CBkA%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1">

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview