Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

To the female members....

Started by Bricktop, May 17, 2019, 10:09:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "cc"
QuoteAnd you take the bait every frickin time
 it's so easy, let's do it again

QuoteOne thing Flea isn't... and that is stupid. She isn't stupid but HIGHLY intelligent.

I don't frequent "those" forums .. never have seen them in fact ..  so don't know the players  

but if flea is the one occasionally posting in the 2 Canadian forums as erica ... he or she is dumb as a rock

a large, loud nasty mouth .... believing and parroting  upside-down nutcake fantasies of the dumbest posters on the net

a mouth magically functioning sans a single cell of grey matter

You tried way too hard here.

I can see why you don't want to join flame forums. You lack the essential wit and humor to engage without becoming roadkill in less than 10 minutes.

cc

I have yet to see a flamer with a sense of humor .. or a quantity of intelligence for that matter

Maybe some day I'll be surprised ... but you are correct to the extent of my never lowering myself to enter those domains
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

caskur

QuoteOne thing Flea isn't... and that is stupid. She isn't stupid but HIGHLY intelligent.

I don't frequent "those" forums .. never have seen them in fact ..  so don't know the players  

but if flea is the one occasionally posting in the 2 Canadian forums as erica ... he or she is dumb as a rock

a large, loud nasty mouth .... believing and parroting  upside-down nutcake fantasies of the dumbest posters on the net

Well, I've known her online for 15 years. She's always been a wayward brat... But.. BUT (and that's a big but) that does NOT diminish intelligence. If you smack her down or try to, she's going smack you back.

Just watch her. Don't engage her. Watch how she sucks men in....lol. It's actually highly amusing.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "cc"I have yet to see a flamer with a sense of humor or intelligence

Maybe some day I'll be surprised

True... ^^^ That is actually VERY apt.

You need to see Fox Mulder who has wit and humour and intelligence in spades.

It's just knowing the characters but if you ignore them (which is my strong advice) your life will be much better.

My life is much better without them.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

cc

There likely is the rare bright one. Of those I have seen, I've never encountered one to date is all I'm saying

Those who have occasionally strayed into this type of forum have never shown the slightest brightness  

Agree "life is much better without "

caskur

oh hell, I'm making typos and spelling mistake left, right and centre... tell the maid to get me a cuppa.

Quote from: "ThugLife"

You tried way too hard here.

I can see why you don't want to join flame forums. You lack the essential wit and humor to engage without becoming roadkill in less than 10 minutes.

She can see through your taunt.

Leave the ol' gals alone. Why are you trolling this forum?

Haven't you got a useless nutjob to promote to moderator at SG or something?
- Andy Warhol

cc

Thug actually is bright. I kind of enjoy him and have never ruffled him, not has he ruffled me

Don't know why he's trying (and failing) to bait me .. especially over such a dumb easy-to-bait critter

caskur

Quote from: "cc"There likely is the rare bright one. Of those I have seen, I've never encountered one to date is all I'm saying

Those who have occasionally strayed into this type of forum have never shown the slightest brightness  

Yes. Life is short and to optimize it, you need to surround yourself with your favourite interests.

Most of those people over there are boring. They do nothing outside these forums. They need pitying if anything.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "cc"Thug actually is bright. I kind of enjoy him and have never ruffled him, not has he ruffled me

Don't know why he's trying (and failing) to bait me .. especially over such a dumb easy-to-bait critter

Basically, you're "freshmeat" to them.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Bingo. Flea is as sharp as a bag of damp sponges. A female version of Seamajor and her posts are not worth reading.

cc

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "cc"There likely is the rare bright one. Of those I have seen, I've never encountered one to date is all I'm saying

Yes. Life is short and to optimize it, you need to surround yourself with your favourite interests.

Most of those people over there are boring. They do nothing outside these forums. They need pitying if anything.

I think you just described that nether world and it's occupants very well

Agree - surround oneself with good, bright and  fun people for the win!!!

caskur

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Bingo. Flea is as sharp as a bag of damp sponges. A female version of Seamajor and her posts are not worth reading.

Did I meet Seamajor? Tell me more!~
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" A female version of Seamajor and her posts are not worth reading.

Now that was below the fucking belt. Even by a cretins' standards.

Nobody deserves to be insulted to that grave of an extent on a forum where we're just trying to have fun with another.

You just took it to a whole new level with this one.

Anonymous

I don't know if he registered at the fajita forum or not and I don't care.

Biggie Smiles

SeaSpammer. Jesus. Where do we begin.

It starts out in a dumpster and goes downhill rapidly from there.

I wouldn't be hard pressed to say he has less redeemable value than you do.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview