News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Flamers wanna flame...here's your very own thread.

Started by Rotwang, May 18, 2019, 07:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

I wonder if he was inspired by the movie "Split"?

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Who the hell is Rotwang?  ac_wot

ac_dunno

Anonymous

Obviously a sleeper account that's existed for 3 or 4 years but not posted...the mark of a veteran troll.

No need to register an alt, just do a nic switch and go.  

All we need now is a Socks alt showing up, and the multiple personality gaming can double down.

cc

I know you are not a newby, but it does appear that way

Hint - It's not Fash  :wink:

Quote from: "peaches"All we need now is a Socks alt showing up, and the multiple personality gaming can double down.

See above
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "peaches"All we need now is a Socks alt showing up, and the multiple personality gaming can double down.

See above

:confused1:

cc

I thought everyone knew .. or if they had never seen him before would guess who Rotwang was

Rotwang

I am a legend. Look at these snotlings slice their own throats just to earn a glance from me in their direction. I am their obsession, their pre-occupation, and the reason they are here.

Freud, flea, Bug life, Benzo and others gather like papparazi at the Oscars just to share the same thread as me.

No-one else brings in the crowd like the renowned Rotwang.

Thiel

Quote from: "Rotwang"I am a legend. Look at these snotlings slice their own throats just to earn a glance from me in their direction. I am their obsession, their pre-occupation, and the reason they are here.

Freud, flea, Bug life, Benzo and others gather like papparazi at the Oscars just to share the same thread as me.

No-one else brings in the crowd like the renowned Rotwang.

And you are so modest.
gay, conservative and proud

Bricktop

Thiel

Quote from: "Bricktop"And a troll. Impressive, though.

Full of himself.
gay, conservative and proud

Bricktop

All trolls are.

Look at Dinky Freud, and his SG cohorts.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"I thought everyone knew .. or if they had never seen him before would guess who Rotwang was

I guess Blurt and I are doomed to be misunderstood by cc until and unless Fash installs a SARDONIC font to make our posts more clear.

Bricktop

cc

"Doomed"? .. Aw, they will survive me. Thankfully  they were a tad sharper than I had read them to be at first glance

This  doesn't seem to be drawing takers .. the usual lurkers must be taking a break