News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Hey VancouverGuy or Zetsu, what are the best Android phones other than Samsung?

Started by JOE, January 24, 2019, 04:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cw_"No, not Sony.  Never Sony.  Overpriced and old before they are new.  I'd buy a Sony TV, not a phone.

hmmm

BTW, happy mother's day Fash.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "cw_"No, not Sony.  Never Sony.  Overpriced and old before they are new.  I'd buy a Sony TV, not a phone.

hmmm

Speaking of Mother's Day, we went to a buffet at a hotel. It was packed.

Thiel

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Herman"

hmmm

Speaking of Mother's Day, we went to a buffet at a hotel. It was packed.

My nephews took my sister out for brunch today too. It was reservation only.
gay, conservative and proud

Odinson

Do you guys know any good registry clean/repair softwares?

Free ones.

And overall maintenance/repair softwares?

Anonymous

They don't have much market share.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Odinson"Do you guys know any good registry clean/repair softwares?

Free ones.

And overall maintenance/repair softwares?

Yep.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2F3dprint.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F04%2Fapple-logo.png&f=1">

Comes with the OS.

Odinson

Zetsu

I like PC more too thanks to their larger gaming library, but there no doubt Apple is the leader in optimization, even the surface book 2 still lags behind in terms of performance.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"I like PC more too thanks to their larger gaming library, but there no doubt Apple is the leader in optimization, even the surface book 2 still lags behind in terms of performance.

Have you owned an Apple Zetsu?

Zetsu

Quote from: "Zetsu"I like PC more too thanks to their larger gaming library, but there no doubt Apple is the leader in optimization, even the surface book 2 still lags behind in terms of performance.

Yep  ac_cool , the first smartphone I bought was an iPhone 4S, then later upgraded to the 5S, eventually Apple changed the pretty glossy looking icon to the tacky vector matte style icons had enough of it and switched to Android, lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

Yep  ac_cool , the first smartphone I bought was an iPhone 4S, then later upgraded to the 5S, eventually Apple changed the pretty glossy looking icon to the tacky vector matte style icons had enough of it and switched to Android, lol.

My husband's company phone is iPhone 7, but he prefers Android.

Anonymous

Zetsu

I think Apple is better for work purposes, but I agree too Android has more options, customization and fun factor to it.  ac_cool

Anonymous

I think Apple is better for work purposes, but I agree too Android has more options, customization and fun factor to it.  ac_cool

That could be it..

My husband associates his iPhone with work.

Vancouver

Huawei is being cut off from Android. In 90 days there will be no more updates for any Huawei phones. No one wants to buy my Huawei mate 10 pro. It's worthless now. Big mistake going Huawei.
Time is malleable