The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Welcome to reality...

Started by Bricktop, May 22, 2019, 01:46:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

And that fat phuck thinks the girl is a libtard?

As if all right whingers are pro-life... they aren't.

pfft. This is a women's issue and nothing to do with men who should be held totally responsible for getting females pregnant in first place.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Zetsu

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
">

A snowflake learns a valuable lesson about the law of larceny.

I bet that fat phuck commentator has DUIs and other traffic offenses up his fat sleeves.

I doubt that arrest would hold up in a court. A school campus is private property and the court would frown on a trivial incident like moving a sign 50 yards. Judges don't like stupid cases like this.

The cop is a perve mishandling a female that is barely of age. She has a sexual harrassment case. I'll be her lawyer.
 ac_umm

If she moved off the campus with the sign, she might have been booked for stealing...  Dumb cop grabbed the sign too early.  :laugh3:

That because he wanted to man handle the young girl. He's a perve.

Lol it's still stealing,

NOT until she walks OFF the campus... Trust me, I know the law.

But where's the proof?

just watched more of that fat phuck commentator bleating on about the moving sign......

Let me say this... what would happen to a KKK sign there or a Nazi sign there. What would happen if that was shifted 50 yards? Would they still be calling it theft?

Lol she just took the sign out of a person's hand and walked away with it and even attempted to throw it off the rail, unless she owns the campus grounds she has no rights to take away other people's belongings or tell people what they can do or not do.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

I bet that fat phuck commentator has DUIs and other traffic offenses up his fat sleeves.

I doubt that arrest would hold up in a court. A school campus is private property and the court would frown on a trivial incident like moving a sign 50 yards. Judges don't like stupid cases like this.

The cop is a perve mishandling a female that is barely of age. She has a sexual harrassment case. I'll be her lawyer.

The arrest is legit.  The campus is state property and has its own police.  It won't go to court because she'll end up making a plea deal.  Judges see shit like this all the time.

Oh, and the only perv in the clip is that fat fuck commentator who probably has never been laid in all his sorry years.

caskur

I'd get that sign and make it act like a frisbee right into the owners head.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

">

ac_umm

If she moved off the campus with the sign, she might have been booked for stealing...  Dumb cop grabbed the sign too early.  :laugh3:

Lol it's still stealing,

But where's the proof?

just watched more of that fat phuck commentator bleating on about the moving sign......

Let me say this... what would happen to a KKK sign there or a Nazi sign there. What would happen if that was shifted 50 yards? Would they still be calling it theft?

Lol she just took the sign out of a person's hand and walked away with it and even throw it off a rail, unless she owns the campus grounds she has no rights to take away other people's belongings or tell people what they can do or not do.

Even if she owned the campus she could still be arrested in this instance. Petite Larceny only requires intent and depriving another person of their property permanently.

In fact, in many states the distance the property was moved is completely irrelevant as is the surroundings

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "caskur"I'd get that sign and make it act like a frisbee right into the owners head.

And you'd find yourself arrested for larceny and assault and possibly attempted murder as a result

@realAzhyaAryola

She had no right to do what she did even if the owner of the sign is a complete buffoon. He has every right to express his views. This audacity to take people's signs away enrages me. In the deep American south, someone could indeed get shot for that. Feeling too entitled is what I see.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Zetsu

Quote from: "ThugLife"
">

ac_umm

Lol it's still stealing,

But where's the proof?

Lol she just took the sign out of a person's hand and walked away with it and even throw it off a rail, unless she owns the campus grounds she has no rights to take away other people's belongings or tell people what they can do or not do.

Even if she owned the campus she could still be arrested in this instance. Petite Larceny only requires intent and depriving another person of their property permanently.

In fact, in many states the distance the property was moved is completely irrelevant as is the surroundings

I heartfully agree, and I'm glad that's the case too.  It wouldn't make sense if people can just take away other's belongings just b/c both parties happened to be on private property.

caskur

Get a life weirdo.
- Andy Warhol

Zetsu

Quote from: "caskur"I'd get that sign and make it act like a frisbee right into the owners head.

And you'd find yourself arrested for larceny and assault and possibly attempted murder as a result

Thuglife - 1 point

Caskur - Got her ass roasted again

Biggie Smiles

I heartfully agree, and I'm glad that's the case too.  It wouldn't make sense if people can just take away other's belongings just b/c both parties happened to be on private property.

Yeah, because what if someone invited you into their home and then emptied you of your belongings inside. Imagine our society if the cops told you that you were on your own?

That girl should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, but, as peaches pointed out she'll probably plea out to something like disorderly conduct and walk away with a fine that her parents will end up paying.

Biggie Smiles

Get a life weirdo.

And exactly why does me correcting your obvious and obnoxious stupidity constitute me not having a life?

You are dead wrong like you are dead wrong on most issues you comment ignorantly on.

caskur

At least I would DESERVE to be arrested.. At least my charge would be a charge and not a trumped up excuse for putting my grubby mitts on a nubile young lady.

Canadians must be a bunch of old women pretending to have a set.
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

At least I would DESERVE to be arrested.. At least my charge would be a charge and not a trumped up excuse for putting my grubby mitts on a nubile young lady.

Canadians must be a bunch of old women pretending to have a set.

Again, your fucking obnoxious stupidity demonstrates there can be no equal in terms of breadth and depth.

The incident occurred in North Carolina you idiot. A fact you'd think might have made it through that sponge skull of yours considering the video clearly says UNC student

As in University.. of .... see if you're smart enough to fill in the rest.

caskur

Get a life weirdo.

And exactly why does me correcting your obvious and obnoxious stupidity constitute me not having a life?

You are dead wrong like you are dead wrong on most issues you comment ignorantly on.

Have you taken away Flynn's smite and rep privies for breaking the one and only rule at SG yet?
- Andy Warhol