Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Welcome to reality...

Started by Bricktop, May 22, 2019, 01:46:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "caskur"
Have you taken away Flynn's smite and rep privies for breaking the one and only rule at SG yet?

have you stopped snorting generic brand powdered bathroom cleaners yet?

caskur

So that's a no then... Missing your balls too then I see.

Carry on balless wonder.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

You got steamrolled in this thread and it's pretty obvious you're feeling it.

caskur

Quote from: "ThugLife"You got steamrolled in this thread and it's pretty obvious you're feeling it.

You are a country of liars. You make things up because, lets face it, you have boring lives.

I'm sitting here eating peanuts, and watching our morning news.

You haven't won anything until I hear the court results which I would be VERY interested in reading.

Hopefully Peaches keeps an eye on the case.

She should have grabed the sign and pissed on it.... That is what would happen in Australia.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

The thought of an animal as hideous as you squatting to piss in public is repulsive

Bricktop

NOT until she walks OFF the campus... Trust me, I know the law.

I'm afraid you don't.

The slightest movement of the property is sufficient to prove a charge of larceny. If her intent was to permanently deprive the owner, larceny occurs when the item is moved. Period. The element of the crime is called "asportation".

The exception to that premise is shoplifting. Larceny does not occur when you take an item from the shelf, because the owner gives you permission to do so, and keep it in your possession until you reach the checkout. Similarly, owners may grant permission to people to drive their car, or take goods from point A to point B. If there is any deviation from the conditions the permission is granted under, theft occurs.

The cop was actually totally correct. For example, he declared her under arrest. She asked if there was anything she could do, and he quite rightly said "No. Once I have arrested you, I cannot un-arrest you". This is also law. The exception being that the police officer receives information that the offence was NOT committed by the prisoner, in which case he must release.

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"

NOT until she walks OFF the campus... Trust me, I know the law.

I'm afraid you don't.

We will see.... That is all I will say on the matter.
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

C'mon Cas...this shit was my bread and butter. It was a theft. Case closed.

caskur

America has rape cases banked up for 6 years and they're the reported cases, not the unreported cases.

Judges fume over frivilous petty percieved crimes clogging up courts.

good luck getting a conviction... How long will she have to wait to visit the court of petty sessions?
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Ah of course... he'll lock her up and her parent will have to post bail...

Another grab for money..

shit, you can't make this stuff up.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Ah of course... he'll lock her up and her parents will have to post bail...

Another grab for money..

shit, you can't make this stuff up.
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Quote from: "caskur"America has rape cases banked up for 6 years and they're the reported cases, not the unreported cases.

Judges fume over frivilous petty percieved crimes clogging up courts.

good luck getting a conviction... How long will she have to wait to visit the court of petty sessions?

In America, who knows.

In Australia she would probably receive a recognizance for 12 months to be of good behaviour, and no conviction recorded.

Biggie Smiles

Whatever the outcome doesn't negate the fact that it was proper for her to be arrested for stealing. Period.

Blazor

The commentor is drinking a cup of Liberal Tears  :MG_216:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

And gloating!!!

Got right up Peaches nose, that did!!!