Welcome to reality...

Started by Bricktop, May 22, 2019, 01:46:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blurt

I'm easily entertained.

Ask Bricktop.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"I have no intention of scaring Blurt, just entertaining him.

You entertain old Blurt with MMA, hunting, and classic muscle cars. He is a man's man.

caskur

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "caskur"I have no intention of scaring Blurt, just entertaining him.

You entertain old Blurt with MMA, hunting, and classic muscle cars. He is a man's man.

What is MMA?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

What is MMA?

Mixed martial arts.

caskur

What is MMA?

Mixed martial arts.

I'm really good a karate chopping people I don't like in the windpipe and dropping them like a bag of shit.

Tugger and Bozo are on my list.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

What is MMA?

Mixed martial arts.

I'm really good a karate chopping people I don't like in the windpipe and dropping them like a bag of shit.

I like fighting period. Particularly when I have drank a few thimbles of barrel wash.

caskur

What is MMA?

Mixed martial arts.

I like fighting period. Particularly when I have drank a few thimbles of barrel wash.

What sort of music do you like?
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Elton John.

"Saturday's alright for fighting".

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt"I'm easily entertained.

Ask Bricktop.

C'est la fete commence!!!

Odinson

Zetsu

Quote from: "Bricktop"If we can accommodate Freud, we can accommodate Caskur.

This is one tough little forum. Many have tried to undermine and harm it. None succeeded. None will.

Maybe we don't all get along, but we are fiercely loyal and protective our our little corner of the interweb.

That's true for sure, Dinky is probably one of the biggest goofs on the forum with his juvenile like prejudice/irrationality.  

Speaking of Dinky I remember he mentioned he likes 4x4 SUVs/trucks, I can kinda understand why he like it so much, considering now I'm interested in an being a RV owner think it's time I give up on EVs lol, you were right the whole time Bricktop, gas or hybrid is the way to go when it comes to having a good adventure.  ac_cool
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "ThugLife"At least it was obvious that I was here to jerk a few chains here and there, but I warned you, this pig will decay your community from the inside out.

She's done it to a dozen forums already

Exactly bro, tbh I used to too act like a total asshat/hole to certain left-wing shitbags on another forum, but then I decided to stop for good.  While I duno is there anything we can do about Caskur, I know a lot of old go0ks that are just like her, that just bitch and moan and get cranky 24/7.  And lets me honest, it's not easy to change a person's POV, I've tried hard to accomplish it, but always failed due to the fact there are always some people that are too dumb and ignorant to realize how stupid they are, lol.

This bozo is totally paranoid and actually, it's turning quite comical..

:laugh3:

Before you go to sleep tonight Bozo, you need to look under your bed for commies...  ac_lmfao  or caskurs  ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny

And as usual you're not even making any logical sense, you can only spew a load of bull dung but then go crying to all the men when you feel endangered. :laugh:

Anonymous

This is one tough little forum. Many have tried to undermine and harm it. None succeeded. None will.

Maybe we don't all get along, but we are fiercely loyal and protective our our little corner of the interweb.

That's true for sure, Dinky is probably one of the biggest goofs on the forum with his juvenile like prejudice/irrationality.  

Speaking of Dinky I remember he mentioned he likes 4x4 SUVs/trucks, I can kinda understand why he like it so much, considering now I'm interested in an being a RV owner think it's time I give up on EVs lol, you were right the whole time Bricktop, gas or hybrid is the way to go when it comes to having a good adventure.  ac_cool

Dinky is a decent poster, but he is a serial bullshitter.

Zetsu

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I agree, for a troll or person butthurt b/c of our police, he's surprisingly civil and social.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I agree, for a troll or person butthurt b/c of our police, he's surprisingly civil and social.

DD makes good contributions to many threads.