Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Welcome to reality...

Started by Bricktop, May 22, 2019, 01:46:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "ThugLife"
Quote from: "ThugLife"I just watched the video again.

I enjoyed watching her be led away in handcuff. Dolt.

That is because you are violent towards women...

You are a sick man.

Get fucking therapy.

No. It's because I like seeing self entitled brats who commit crimes get arrested for committing crimes, hippo.

:oeudC:  ^^^^ see that nonsense. The guy gets excited watching a mere slip of a girl move a sign 50 yards and thinks that is a "crime"...

pffft, what a loser.. :crazy:

I will tell you something Tugger. If anyone manhandled a child of mine like that, I would introduce him to our 6 metre aquatic friend ol' Brutus the White Pointer swimming up and down our coast.

She only got handcuffed, it's not like she got sexually harassed or something worst.  

Not to mention the sad truth is I find you much worst than that libtard that got arrested in the video, at least she's just simply a left winger in the end, while you cherry pick all the advantages for yourself on both the left and right side of the spectrum.  

It's time you wake up caskur, the fact is you're trying hard to be a feminazi troll, have KKK like mentality, anti-democratic(as wassap described), commie, etc.  No hard feelings, but you're just not convincing anyone here, even to people that wanted to like you.
Permanently off his rocker

caskur

Quote from: "Peaches"Well, I certainly hope the cops catch the woman who assaulted THIS fine specimen.

http://boards.cindysbeentrippin.com/uploads/default/original/2X/4/47dc80254ecef37c100e6a3b6ea73385674a18b3.jpg">

I thought lefturds were bad but really, it's a toss-up who is worse... lefturds or Right Whingers....lol

They're getting confused with someone like me. They don't know what mild centre looks like yet.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Zetsu"

You are a sick man.

Get fucking therapy.

No. It's because I like seeing self entitled brats who commit crimes get arrested for committing crimes, hippo.

:oeudC:  ^^^^ see that nonsense. The guy gets excited watching a mere slip of a girl move a sign 50 yards and thinks that is a "crime"...

I will tell you something Tugger. If anyone manhandled a child of mine like that, I would introduce him to our 6 metre aquatic friend ol' Brutus the White Pointer swimming up and down our coast.

She only got handcuffed, it's not like she got sexually harassed or something worst.  

Not to mention the sad truth is I find you much worst than that libtard that got arrested in the video, at least she's just simply a left winger in the end, while you cherry pick all the advantages for yourself on both the left and right side of the spectrum.  

It's time you wake up caskur, the fact is you're trying hard to be a feminazi troll, have KKK like mentality, anti-democratic(as wassap described), commie, etc.  No hard feelings, but you're just not convincing anyone here, even to people that wanted to like you.

How could anyone want to like that beast? She's a pig that even pigs seek to avoid.

Zetsu

You are a sick man.

Get fucking therapy.

How could anyone want to like that beast? She's a pig that even pigs seek to avoid.

Lol think only very few people here could put up with her hectic mindset, mainly b/c we got off at a good start.  But yea her stubbornness, ignorance, stupidity and hypocrisy is the number one why most of the ppl here wouldn't want to go near her with a 10 foot pole.  While my biggest concern is she's not doing this on purpose.

Biggie Smiles

At least it was obvious that I was here to jerk a few chains here and there, but I warned you, this pig will decay your community from the inside out.

She's done it to a dozen forums already

Zetsu

Quote from: "ThugLife"At least it was obvious that I was here to jerk a few chains here and there, but I warned you, this pig will decay your community from the inside out.

Exactly bro, tbh I used to too act like a total asshat/hole to certain left-wing shitbags on another forum, but then I decided to stop for good.  While I duno is there anything we can do about Caskur, I know a lot of old go0ks that are just like her, that just bitch and moan and get cranky 24/7.  And lets me honest, it's not easy to change a person's POV, I've tried hard to accomplish it, but always failed due to the fact there are always some people that are too dumb and ignorant to realize how stupid they are, lol.

Bricktop

If we can accommodate Freud, we can accommodate Caskur.

This is one tough little forum. Many have tried to undermine and harm it. None succeeded. None will.

Maybe we don't all get along, but we are fiercely loyal and protective our our little corner of the interweb.

Blurt

Wait, is that the royal "we"?

Haven't heard that one since my visit to Buckingham Palace in 2012.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Bricktop

No, it was the collective "we", as in me, you, them and us.

I am not royalty...well not outside this forum, anyway.

Here, I am the KING of chops.

Post me a pic. I'll chop your ass like oregano in an italian restaurant.

Anonymous

I have not crossed paths with caskur. Why would we, since we have different posting interests.

Blurt

Quote from: "Bricktop"Here, I am the KING of chops.

And I used to be the QUEEN of chops. But I chose to not replace my PC when the machine finally gave up the ghost early last year. Been using a tablet ever since. Chops are no can do on a tab.

Some of my Gordy Gambino chops made him want to call the internet police, he was that PO'd.

I never got that pair of diamond-studded heels he'd promised me.  :sad:
Aimin\' to misbehave.

caskur

Quote from: "Blurt"

And I used to be the QUEEN of chops. But I chose to not replace my PC when the machine finally gave up the ghost early last year. Been using a tablet ever since. Chops are no can do on a tab.

Some of my Gordy Gambino chops made him want to call the internet police, he was that PO'd.

I will chop you in drag... I already have the templates.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "ThugLife"At least it was obvious that I was here to jerk a few chains here and there, but I warned you, this pig will decay your community from the inside out.

Exactly bro, tbh I used to too act like a total asshat/hole to certain left-wing shitbags on another forum, but then I decided to stop for good.  While I duno is there anything we can do about Caskur, I know a lot of old go0ks that are just like her, that just bitch and moan and get cranky 24/7.  And lets me honest, it's not easy to change a person's POV, I've tried hard to accomplish it, but always failed due to the fact there are always some people that are too dumb and ignorant to realize how stupid they are, lol.

This bozo is totally paranoid and actually, it's turning quite comical..

:laugh3:

Before you go to sleep tonight Bozo, you need to look under your bed for commies...  ac_lmfao  or caskurs  ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"

I will chop you in drag... I already have the templates.

I don't think that threat will scare Blurt.

caskur

I have no intention of scaring Blurt, just entertaining him.
- Andy Warhol