Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Abortion

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, May 22, 2019, 02:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Not surprising since you admitted you hate men. (see link below for proof)

https://thebluecashew.net/post311416.html?hilit=apologies#p311416">https://thebluecashew.net/post311416.html?hilit=apologies#p311416

At least I admit it while you men drop nuclear bombs and rockets on each other... No one tops men's hatred on other men more than you males...

Forget it, you will never win an argument against me.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

JOE

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I understand this is a hot topic.

If I had a daughter who was raped and she got pregnant, I would not want her to carry on the pregnancy unless she, as an individual, wants to. There should be no unwanted pregnancies unless the expectant mother truly wants to have the baby either to care for or to give away for adoption. I am a little uncomfortable watching men make decisions over how a woman should handle the developments in her body. Why is this a matter for the government? Doesn't the expectant mother have a say in her own situation?

Of course.

Thats what those men did all those years.

Control the woman.

And it led to all those botched abortions.

Actually prior to the 20th century abortion was legal in the United States.

I support abortion because we have too many people & there's a shortage of parents & too many unwanted children.

Plus the same people who are opposed to abortion often wish to cut budgets for social services & they advocate building more prisons to house all these unwanted children who grow up to become their inmates.

Donald Trump said he doesn't want any more refugees and yet he and his party have threatened to cut funding for planned parenthood in nations that are the source of the problem.

Can't have it both ways

Anonymous

Planned Parenthood raises eight hundred million dollars in private funding per year and still receives taxpayer funding..

:crazy:

PP uses one fifth of the money congress allocates for them to lobby congress.

Even pro death advocates acknowledge slaughtering unborn babies is not dependent on PP getting taxpayer monies.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"Planned Parenthood raises eight hundred million dollars in private funding per year and still receives taxpayer funding..

Even pro death advocates acknowledge slaughtering unborn babies is not dependent on PP getting taxpayer monies.
Planned Parenthood shouldn't get any taxpayer funding.  If people want to have their "choice" they need to pay for it themselves not make other people pay for it for them.  IMO Also planned parenthood ought to be forced to change its name to something more accurate--like abortion services.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Odinson"Lefties think its OK to abort a 3rd trimester baby... Cuddle the baby a bit and then give him/her the shot..

The righties dont want any of the abortion stuff because they think we are deserting our moral values.
 That may be a bit overgeneralized BUT It  hits the mark in many ways--

I think what SHOULD happen rather than one extreme winning or the other, it would be better to find a compromise--like say a person can get an abortion in the first 1 to 2 trimestesr, but after that, they can't except for life of the mother (which is almost never the case).

Likely what WILL happen in the US is  Roe V Wade will be overturned and each state will decide for itself what laws they want.  The east and west coast states will most likely have abortion up until 1 minute before birth.  In the south in places like Alabama abortion will be entirely or mostly illegal.  And other places will be somewhere in between.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Planned Parenthood raises eight hundred million dollars in private funding per year and still receives taxpayer funding..

It was a stupid troll bait analogy anyway by Joe the virgin. Enforcing immigration law and defunding PP are contradictory. What a piss poor troll.

Wazzzup

caskur said only women should be allowed to determine abortion laws.  So that got me wondering If there are certain issues that only women should decide, then maybe there some issues only men should decide. Hmm

Here's one--since the vast majority of people who die in wars are men.  I think from now on only men should have a say in things regarding whether to go to war etc.  Women should have no say whatsoever on matters of war.

Another-- men pay more in taxes than women.  So when it comes to how much the government spends and what it spends it on, only men should have a say in these things. Women should have no say whatsoever on matters of government spending.

Maybe there's a few more I can think of, but that should do for now to illustrate the point.

Odinson

Men cause wars..

Women cheer and support the men...

But when the going gets rough, women have options... Play the victim card.

"It wuznt mi.. It wuz the otters"..

Women are like nikkers..

JOE

Well Fashionista I have a friend who sired a daughter who's now 2 years old.

Both he & his g/f were financially & emotionally unprepared to bring the child into the world.

Btw he's in his 50s & got a serious drinking problem.

His gf contacted me last night asking for his whereabouts.

No doubt she's wanting money from him too.

I feel sorry for the child because she didn't ask to be born into this world

But here she is & somebody's gotta take care of her.

Anyways they're always short of money & as a friend it's difficult to turn my back on them.

I lent them $200 last mo to avert their eviction.

It was to save the child.

Once there's another child around we can't ignore them.

Theyre needy & they require money and things to survive

And then the entire community/society has to pitch in.

Theres some truth in what Hillary Clinton said with regards to child rearing

..."It takes a village..."

JOE

Quote from: "Wazzzup"caskur said only women should be allowed to determine abortion laws.  So that got me wondering If there are certain issues that only women should decide, then maybe there some issues only men should decide. Hmm

Here's one--since the vast majority of people who die in wars are men.  I think from now on only men should have a say in things regarding whether to go to war etc.  Women should have no say whatsoever on matters of war.

Another-- men pay more in taxes than women.  So when it comes to how much the government spends and what it spends it on, only men should have a say in these things. Women should have no say whatsoever on matters of government spending.

Maybe there's a few more I can think of, but that should do for now to illustrate the point.

Well I agree with caskur on one thing.

A lot of the fault for this overpopulation problem is with men who can't control themselves & have a hard time keeping their dick in their pants.

The trouble I have with much of this anti abortion rhetoric is that it puts all the blame on the woman because they are the most visible & the most convenient target.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "JOE"Well I agree with Caskur on one thing.

Joe, you and Caskur agreeing on an issue does very little to promote and bring esteem to it.  More likely the opposite.  

Quote from: "JOE"A lot of the fault for this overpopulation problem is with men who can't control themselves & have a hard time keeping their dick in their pants.
This is a myth.  There is no overpopulation problem in western countries There is an underpopulation problem.  The birth rate in all western countries is below replacement levels.

Quote from: "JOE"The trouble I have with much of this anti abortion rhetoric is that it puts all the blame on the woman because they are the most visible & the most convenient target.
 Joe, When have you, a known anti woman poster, ever been in the corner of women?  Must be a first eh Joe?  

It doesn't put any blame on women.  No one has suggested criminal penalties for women having abortions. This is all propaganda--The predominantly leftist pro choice movement is using the: men-are-oppressors, women-are-victims, formula to divide women against men for political gain (the left loves to divide people against each other by race, gender etc--  its their favorite political strategy.)  

Fash is a woman and she is pro life.  Is she trying to betray women, or is it that she genuinely cares about the lives of the unborn?  I think we all know the answer.

caskur

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"caskur said only women should be allowed to determine abortion laws.  So that got me wondering If there are certain issues that only women should decide, then maybe there some issues only men should decide. Hmm

Well I agree with caskur on one thing.

A lot of the fault for this overpopulation problem is with men who can't control themselves & have a hard time keeping their dick in their pants.

The trouble I have with much of this anti abortion rhetoric is that it puts all the blame on the woman because they are the most visible & the most convenient target.

Exactly.

In fact, back in the 1950s, New Zealand jailed unwed mothers.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Both he & his g/f were financially & emotionally unprepared to bring the child into the world.

Anyways they're always short of money & as a friend it's difficult to turn my back on them.

Of course, all of this is very relevant to a topic about abortion

caskur

Yesterday I had the extreme misfortune to see a Doctor Phil topic about a 3 year old that spent his life a prisoner under the stairs in a hidden closet.

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Woman-sentenced-to-28-years-for-starving-stepson-13455951.php">https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texa ... 455951.php">https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Woman-sentenced-to-28-years-for-starving-stepson-13455951.php

Woman sentenced to 28 years for starving stepson, locking him in closet at Spring home

By Nicole Hensley Updated 9:40 pm CST, Monday, December 10, 2018

A woman convicted of starving her diaper-clad stepson and forcing him to sleep in a closet at her Spring home has been sentenced to 28 years in prison, according to officials.

A jury last week found Tammi Bleimeyer guilty of causing injury to a child in the harrowing case that prompted a guilty plea from the boy's biological father,

Bradley Bleimeyer, in 2016. He was handed a 15-year prison sentence on the same charge.

Even in that story it's discriminatory. The step mother got more than 10 years longer than the husband.  The biological father should have gotten 28 years to equal his wife as well. Just an appalling story that no doubt will give us all nightmares for a long time.

After 10 days of testimony, Harris County District Attorney's Office
- Andy Warhol

Wazzzup

Quote from: "ThugLife"

Of course, all of this is very relevant to a topic about abortion
Not relevant at all of course.  and its another one of the hundreds of Joe's fake friend stories.