The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Abortion

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, May 22, 2019, 02:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena"Dovey!! Yay !!  ac_dance

Sup!

@realAzhyaAryola

I admire women who can make decisions on their own and have the courage of their convictions. Whatever the circumstances are, if a woman chooses to either have an abortion or not, she should be able to decide for herself what she wants to do.

I am the boss of me. No one tells me what to do with my body, my future, my needs. Ignorant people to me are those who have made decisions they cannot live with, allow themselves to be haunted by it, are unable to forgive themselves, and cannot move on from it. That is a shame. I hope they find peace somehow.

Feel free to help others. I do not need help. I did not seek it. I am not running for office so I seek no one's support.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Blurt

Quote from: "Dove"...the chorus of shrieking, uneducated dark agers who want to pretend their feelings and beliefs trump facts and evidence.

People believe fucked up falsehoods every day.

I have no respect for anyone who refuses to be educated and clings to barbaric practices that hurt people. These people shouldnt have a seat at the table.

Next up, religion.

Stay tuned, folks.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

caskur

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I admire women who can make decisions on their own and have the courage of their convictions. Whatever the circumstances are, if a woman chooses to either have an abortion or not, she should be able to decide for herself what she wants to do.

I am the boss of me. No one tells me what to do with my body, my future, my needs. Ignorant people to me are those who have made decisions they cannot live with, allow themselves to be haunted by it, are unable to forgive themselves, and cannot move on from it. That is a shame. I hope they find peace somehow.

Feel free to help others. I do not need help. I did not seek it. I am not running for office so I seek no one's support.

Exactly.

Your body, your decisions.

But then you're a grown woman and are allowed those decisions. A lot of this problem centres around people not deemed adults yet. Girls who probably haven't even finished school.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Dove"...the chorus of shrieking, uneducated dark agers who want to pretend their feelings and beliefs trump facts and evidence.

People believe fucked up falsehoods every day.

I have no respect for anyone who refuses to be educated and clings to barbaric practices that hurt people. These people shouldnt have a seat at the table.

Next up, religion.

Stay tuned, folks.

Maybe you could bring up an equally emotinal subject like this one in another thread...

A transgendered girl to boy appeared on The Voice auditions tonight... Boy George is now his mentor/coach.

I just wished The Voice Aus was on everywhere... it's been fantastic so far.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I admire women who can make decisions on their own and have the courage of their convictions. Whatever the circumstances are, if a woman chooses to either have an abortion or not, she should be able to decide for herself what she wants to do.

Women should be able to make decisions based on evidence and facts.

The fact is, unborn human beings are living human beings.

I support and advocate for people to have the freedom of choices. Get pregnant, dont get pregnant. Use BC, double up on BC, use open or close adoption, keep the child. Get sterilized. Be abstinent.

But when it involves whether or not a woman should be allowed to legally kill another human being, that is a different discussion.

And if you are not willing to be educated on this enough to admit what an abortion is and what it does, you are not able to engage in this discussion on any level.

It is 2019, we have advanced medically to the level of knowing ALOT about life in womb, we can even perform surgery on fetal humans.

This is a major, serious, important issue and cookie cutter mottos and buzzwords are useless.

Our laws should be progressive enough to encompass the reality of hot button issues like this that impact so many people. We need to go forward using facts, data and evidence.

Not entitled opinions.

There are way too women who made this choice based on bad information and they have suffered so deeply because. Clinging to outdated nonsense HURTS women. Women who didnt make a choice, because they did not have the correct info.

Do you at least support women having full informed consent or do you think they should make YOUR choice and do what they want based on rejection of established science?

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

Exactly.

Your body, your decisions.

But then you're a grown woman and are allowed those decisions. A lot of this problem centres around people not deemed adults yet. Girls who probably haven't even finished school.

Women dont abort their body, Cascur.

Bodily autonomy is actually very limited. You cant do whatever you want because its your body.

You cant shoot heroin legally. Cannot demand to have your organs removed. Cannot drive without a seatbelt. Cannot be drunk in public. Cannot rape. Cannot masturbate in public.

Typically your bodily autonomy is limited when it involves another human

So lets stop pretending everyone is just willing to ignore that fact that abortion is the direct, and brutal, killing of a human being and that "muh bodah!" just doesnt defend it like you think it does.

When its the womens body in a med waste bin in shreds you will have a point.

I know plenty of minors who were forced to get abortions so they could finish school. The ole "get one or we will kick you out" thing.  Or like my friend who was held down on the abortion table by her own mother.  Where are you advocates when that happens?

Oh yeah....yelling "Muh Bodah" over them when they publically speak about it.

Honest discussion about this is difficult for abortion advocates. Euphemism and buzz words, denial of facts and evidence is pretty much all you can get outta them.

It only serves the women who agree with you and pisses off the rest of us. And we have growing numbers for that reason.

caskur

Hello Dovey...

nice to see you.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Hello Dovey...

nice to see you.

Whats up.  ac_hithere

Odinson

Being a mother is the hardest job on the planet..

Being a woman is the most difficult thing on the planet.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Odinson"Being a mother is the hardest job on the planet..

Being a woman is the most difficult thing on the planet.
Well it finally happened.  Odi has become a feminist :laugh:

cc

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Odinson"Being a mother is the hardest job on the planet..
Well it finally happened.  Odi has become a feminist :laugh:

Actually, the top line is  the opposite of "feminist" as defined today - That's true and actual "femaleist'"

The second line, not so much. Being female or male is a tough job
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Dove"Bodily autonomy is actually very limited. You cant do whatever you want because its your body.

You cant shoot heroin legally. Cannot demand to have your organs removed. Cannot drive without a seatbelt. Cannot be drunk in public. Cannot rape. Cannot masturbate in public.

So lets stop pretending everyone is just willing to ignore that fact that abortion is the direct, and brutal, killing of a human being and that "muh bodah!" just doesnt defend it like you think it does.

I know plenty of minors who were forced to get abortions so they could finish school. The ole "get one or we will kick you out" thing.  Or like my friend who was held down on the abortion table by her own mother.  Where are you advocates when that happens?

Honest discussion about this is difficult for abortion advocates. Euphemism and buzz words, denial of facts and evidence is pretty much all you can get outta them.

It only serves the women who agree with you and pisses off the rest of us. And we have growing numbers for that reason.

Hi Dove I guess you were here before I got here so hello nice to meet you.  Gotta say--Well done, lots of good arguments. :thumbup:  

I am somewhat pro choice but I have a lot of sympathy for the pro-life movement and I am ashamed of many on, quote "my side " and the way they behave.  

I am disgusted by the main argument that the predominantly leftist pro choice movement makes that this is all about eeeeevil men trying to take away women's rights.  Its not about women,  It's not about men,  Its about babies--and pro lifers believe the unborn child is a human being.  This is a philosophical argument about when life begins.  Pro life people are NOT trying to attack women, they are trying to save what they view as human lives.

Its all a giant ruse by the predominantly leftist pro choice movement to stir up anger and divide woman against men so they will win the argument with trickery instead of legitimate persuasion and get more women to pull the D lever.  The left loves to divide people against each other and stir up animosity based on race, gender etc for political gain, its their favorite trick.

But jedi mind tricks only work on the weak minded, some of us know better. :wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Dove"Bodily autonomy is actually very limited. You cant do whatever you want because its your body.

Hi Dove I guess you were here before I got here so hello nice to meet you.  Gotta say--Well done, lots of good arguments. :thumbup:  

I am somewhat pro choice but I have a lot of sympathy for the pro-life movement and I am ashamed of many on, quote "my side " and the way they behave.  

I am disgusted by the main argument that the predominantly leftist pro choice movement makes that this is all about eeeeevil men trying to take away women's rights.  Its not about women,  It's not about men,  Its about babies--and pro lifers believe the unborn child is a human being.  This is a philosophical argument about when life begins.  Pro life people are NOT trying to attack women, they are trying to save what they view as human lives.

Its all a giant ruse by the predominantly leftist pro choice movement to stir up anger and divide woman against men so they will win the argument with trickery instead of legitimate persuasion and get more women to pull the D lever.  The left loves to divide people against each other and stir up animosity based on race, gender etc for political gain, its their favorite trick.

But jedi mind tricks only work on the weak minded, some of us know better. :wink:

They completely shit all over women who were pressured, coerced, forced to abort, shit all over the millions of pro life women by pretending none of us exist.

They dont care about how many women have been severely damaged by all thus rhetoric or by abortion itself. So long as we all shut up and take one for the "wimmenz rights" team.

Roe was decided by men, Republican men...and they exploited a homeless teenager, Norma Mcorvey to do so. She spent years trying to get her name off that decision.  Abortion BENEFITS men who use and abuse women.

It is about assuming people are weak minded, easy to manipulate and unable to fact check.

Its not about womens rights. And as far as violence against women....oh man....these people arent even willing to look at how their position has inflicted REAL violence against women and psychologically castrated so many others.

Its all about entitlement.

They are losing, slowly but surely. And they will parrot all these bad arguments until that day and then wonder what happened. Not our problem.

Let them have their narratives, they help the pro life side more than they realize.

caskur

Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "caskur"Hello Dovey...

nice to see you.

Whats up.  ac_hithere

Not much... just trying to organize my PC and remove unwanted images. I take far too many pictures and read the posts here and ther AND watch Sunday night TV about seriel killers... standard stuff.
- Andy Warhol