The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Abortion

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, May 22, 2019, 02:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "JOE"I support abortion because if I wouldn't want to pay for a child I didn't want, I don't expect a woman to bring a child into the world she doesn't want to take the time to raise or pay for.

Agree or disagree with that POV, at least its consistent and fair.

I aint no hypocrite
That's easy to solve, the woman can put it up for adoption then she won't have to pay for it.

[size=200]DOH![/size] :oeudC:

Bricktop

And adopted children are always better off.

Maybe...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "JOE"I support abortion because if I wouldn't want to pay for a child I didn't want, I don't expect a woman to bring a child into the world she doesn't want to take the time to raise or pay for.

I aint no hypocrite
That's easy to solve, the woman can put it up for adoption then she won't have to pay for it.

I guess JOE never thought of that or more likely he hasn't been reading anyone's posts in this thread.

JOE

I aint no hypocrite

However the laws are such that it is extremely difficult and expensive for prospective parents to adopt in Canada or the United States, Lump.

This is not the era of Ma & Pa Kent where a displaced child could move in with a kind & well meaning couple. We don't live in the 19th or early 20th century anymore.

Now they're heavily screened & they have to pay thousands of dollars in legal fees for the privilege of adopting a child.

Its just not as simple as you think.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I aint no hypocrite

I guess JOE never thought of that or more likely he hasn't been reading anyone's posts in this thread.

The incel's trolling is  ac_boring

caskur

Quote from: "Odinson"They have already legalized abortion up until birth..

Thats murder.

Why dont we just go full nazi and put down all the disabled people too... They are a burden.

And all the people with other health issues..

Loonies etc.

">

Eugenics used to be law in Canada fifty years ago.Good post--I definitely see similaritier between some of the logic used in the pro choice movement and the Eugenics movement.  

There is always a big danger when you can define someone as a non person in order to kill them because they are inconvenient.  

For example--why aren't young children the same?  They may not reside inside someone's body--but Young children are a burden as well, they can't survive without a parent or parents to take care of them.  Why can't they be terminated if the parent(s) don't want them?

People with special needs, especially younger ones, can't survive without help from others.  How about them?

Same with an old person with dementia who can't take care of themselves without help.  They could be a huge burden to their family why not call getting rid of them a "choice" too????

Disabled babies are euthanized in some European countries already I think.. Holland.

Australian aborigines always clobbered over the head, unwanted babies. White men stopped that practice.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Wazzzup

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Odinson"They have already legalized abortion up until birth..

Thats murder.

Why dont we just go full nazi and put down all the disabled people too... They are a burden.

And all the people with other health issues..

Loonies etc.

">

Eugenics used to be law in Canada fifty years ago.Good post--I definitely see similaritier between some of the logic used in the pro choice movement and the Eugenics movement.  

There is always a big danger when you can define someone as a non person in order to kill them because they are inconvenient.  

For example--why aren't young children the same?  They may not reside inside someone's body--but Young children are a burden as well, they can't survive without a parent or parents to take care of them.  Why can't they be terminated if the parent(s) don't want them?

People with special needs, especially younger ones, can't survive without help from others.  How about them?

Same with an old person with dementia who can't take care of themselves without help.  They could be a huge burden to their family why not call getting rid of them a "choice" too????

Disabled babies are euthanized in some European countries already I think.. Holland.

Australian aborigines always clobbered over the head, unwanted babies. White men stopped that practice.I didn't know that, seems you are correct.

according to wiki

QuoteChild euthanasia is a form of euthanasia that is applied to children who are gravely ill or suffer from significant birth defects. In 2005, the Netherlands became the first country to decriminalize euthanasia for infants with hopeless prognosis and intractable pain.[1] Nine years later, Belgium amended its 2002 Euthanasia Act to extend the rights of euthanasia to minors.[2] Like euthanasia, there is world-wide public controversy and ethical debate over the moral, philosophical and religious issues of child euthanasia.

Looks like the Dutch are greasing up the slippery slope.

Anonymous

As someone who had a severely disabled child, I'm appaled by what my husnand's country has legalized.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"As someone who had a severely disabled child, I'm appaled by what my husnand's country has legalized.

It seems babies are only euthanized in extreme circumstances.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Fashionista"As someone who had a severely disabled child, I'm appaled by what my husnand's country has legalized.

It seems babies are only euthanized in extreme circumstances.
It sounds fairly reasonable on paper, but in practice the potential for abuse is huge IMO.

JOE

Have you or do you have a disabled child mimi?

I once worked as a contractor for one of the local school boards taking care of children with disabilities. It was a depressing experience. I won't ever work in that type of setting ever again.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"

Have you or do you have a disabled child mimi?

I once worked as a contractor for one of the local school boards taking care of children with disabilities. It was a depressing experience. I won't ever work in that type of setting ever again.

????

cc

While 0 would be ideal,

I thank the Lord there is only 1 JoJo
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"While 0 would be ideal,

I thank the Lord there is only 1 JoJo

Old Joe is part of the reason I think eighty per cent of pregnancies should be aborted.

caskur

Babies grow up and into adults Fash then no one wants them.

One of our friends is in her 50s and is in a wheelchair. Her 85+ year old mother is trying with every once of her being to keep alive to look after her daughter. One day, not very far away, mum isn't going to be here amongst the living.

Then what?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol