The best topic

Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Abortion

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, May 22, 2019, 02:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
One thing a former poster raised, is that PP is essentially obsolete since Obamacare.

Fash, put aside abortion or PP for now. Please just focus on this question that I have for you:

I'd like to know what your position is when it comes to the underprivileged seeking reproductive health care, including also contraception, pre-natal care, female reproductive issues, male reproductive issues, cervical cancer screenings, family planning, STDs, STIs. Where do you think they should go if they need help with any of these?

Is it possible for you to just address that, please?

I support universal health care whether it be public, private or better yet, a combination of the two.

@realAzhyaAryola

The point of my question to you was to emphasize that PP has a vital role in communities because they address other very important issues as well and not only abortion.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

I would not have a problem with PP if they did not receive more than half a bill of taxpayer dollars every year.  They have to employ more employees and expensive lobbyists to get that money every year. And of course they use some of that money to campaign for democRAT candidates.

The NRA provides gun safety course and hunter education without the public money. PP should be like that.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Herman"I would not have a problem with PP if they did not receive more than half a bill of taxpayer dollars every year.  They have to employ more employees and expensive lobbyists to get that money every year. And of course they use some of that money to campaign for democRAT candidates.

The NRA provides gun safety course and hunter education without the public money. PP should be like that.

I prefer that this matter is not a partisan issue. People should have a place to go to when they need answers to any reproductive health care questions that they may have.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]