Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Abortion

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, May 22, 2019, 02:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "ThugLife"
Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "ThugLife"Don't say I didn't warn you that this cancerous sloth would begin spewing her horseshit sludge as soon as she felt she was in good enough with the locals

Happened a dozen times before

How many sick babies do you actually look after?

Lemme guess....

None?

Amirite?
How many babies have you looked after?

As if looking after babies makes one entitled to an opinion or not

Your answer is to deflect... so you haven't looked after any sick babies... Check.

Not as much deflection as you've been doing ever since I've decided to unclog the toilet with your face. Check

caskur

Quote from: "seoulbro"I don't spend much time or any time on social issues. And none are more polarizing than abortion. It's been decided, so let's move on.

Exactly but it's been reversed in the USA in some states. And this could spread.

The real scary thing is, they're not really promoting safe sex, not that there really is such a thing.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "Bricktop"And then what?

Well, every woman's situation is different. Some who say they will carry it to term can accept to give the baby up for adoption. Some might change their minds and keep the child. Every situation is different and unique.

Very very cruel for the child and puts a child in the hands of paedophiles potentionally. And sadly, likely.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"If the embryo has become a fetus that has developed into a viable infant even outside of the womb, then I find it barbaric to terminate the pregnancy. At that time, the woman has to just carry it to term.

I think people are conflating a multitude of issues with respect to this whole situation when in fact the whole argument comes down to one simple question. When does the fetus become a life worthy of being called a life and entitled to the same protections via the justice system that you and I are entitled to. Ie criminal punishment for anyone who deprives us of our lives, which is naturally meant to act as a deterrent from engaging in such actives.  

Prolife proponents are merely asking for those same deterrents to exist on behalf of the child, which is reasonable as long as there are caveats to address the uniqueness of this situation.

caskur

Not your body, not your business.

Thousands of Spontaneous Abortions happen daily throughtout human and animal kind alike. Sadness happens. We have to deal with it and then move on.

10,000 babies die a day from getting dirty water to drink if we're to believe those commercials begging for donations. You want to save kids, there is a good place to start.
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Yeah, authorize  repeating a heinous crime to ones delight with zero consequence because other unrelated crimes are happening around the world.

Great logic there, imbecile

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Not your body, not your business.

Thousands of Spontaneous Abortions happen daily throughtout human and animal kind alike. Sadness happens. We have to deal with it and then move on.

10,000 babies die a day from getting dirty water to drink if we're to believe those commercials begging for donations. You want to save kids, there is a good place to start.

Money is spent on providing potable water in the third world. But, that doesn't mean we should not try to reduce the number of unnecessary abortions in developed countries. It's not an either or thing.

caskur

It isn't for you or me or anyone to judge what is and isn't unnecessary.

They have a morning pill that covers mistakes..  Even my pedigree dogs had that available to them.

If you don't have help in controlling birth then a plethora of other worse problems pop up. Check out our third world countries if that notion escapes you. Are you in a a hurry to make your country another 3 world-like disaster? Do you think we can add another billion on the struggling earth? We cannot.
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Murder them instead I suppose. You know, because the earth cannot sustain them.

We could always adopt a similar philosophy for persons over 68 if that's truly an issue

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"It isn't for you or me or anyone to judge what is and isn't unnecessary.

They have a morning pill that covers mistakes..  Even my pedigree dogs had that available to them.

If you don't have help in controlling birth then a plethora of other worse problems pop up. Check out our third world countries if that notion escapes you. Are you in a a hurry to make your country another 3 world-like disaster? Do you think we can add another billion on the struggling earth? We cannot.

Killing unborn babies is rarely necessary.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "caskur"It isn't for you or me or anyone to judge what is and isn't unnecessary.

Oh you're not allowed to say that around self righteous fascists like casket. You're only a potential father that may be concerned for the rights of his own unborn child. You have no rights. Just shut up and pay your child support if she happens to be magnanimous enough to live up to her ""choice"" in the bedroom and allow the child a chance at life, or mourn the death of what could have been a healthy offspring if she doesn't. Because it's her body and her choice to murder whenever she wishes to.

50% of the reproductive equation and responsibility of 20 years or more of child support buys you ZERO say in this argument. Get with the program

Zetsu

Quote from: "caskur"Not your body, not your business.

I think people that keeps aborting babies need to wake up, if the couple wants to have sex for pleasure or money, they need to understand what they're doing and this is not a joke, yes it's true the baby is born in the women's body, but the men too should take legal liabilities to work and finance the child and mother that is going through these challenging times.
Permanently off his rocker

caskur

Quote from: "ThugLife"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Oh you're not allowed to say that around self righteous fascists like casket. You're only a potential father that may be concerned for the rights of his own unborn child.

Unless the guy is married to the woman he dipped his wick into, he has no bloody rights.

He is a fornicating sinner and should be flogged for NOT using a condom.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Stupid over-breeding Americans Yeah just keep pushing them out with absolutely zero hope of any quality future!!!

VVVVV
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Just keep popping them out and landing them on their older siblings, (your meal tickets) to raise for you, you disgusting exploiters of innocent children. Oh, lets make our very own entire football leaguers team shall we?

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2015/may/22/josh-duggar-sexual-abuse-19-kids-counting-tlc">https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radi ... unting-tlc">https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2015/may/22/josh-duggar-sexual-abuse-19-kids-counting-tlc
- Andy Warhol