Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Abortion

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, May 22, 2019, 02:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Quote from: "Herman"There are not nearly enough abortions around the world.

Kids are playing in abject filth globally.  

If these pro-lifers want a cause then they should look after the lives born.

They cannot afford farmed protein food so they eat the wildlife.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

I would stop all breeding immediately if I could and make people clean up the oceans before any new baby was born.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

Since a mass cull is genocide, a mass abortion program throughout the third world  and in parts of the developed world is necessary.

caskur

Well they reckon 10,000 kids die every day from dirty water so a cull is going on.

But with the pandemics going on now, Hep C, TB, AIDS, Drug resistant Malaria.. and Flu, thats the other wave of culling going on.... And still we have billions of people breeding like flies. It's scary stuff.

I have a massive compassion for the young ones now who will have to clean up our piggish ways. What a future they'll have... NOT.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Tipsy"I think it would be a difficult decision for any woman to make regardless of their situation.  Historically, women will have them even if they aren't legal.  I would rather have it regulated by law and kept safe for women.

Hello Tipsy, welcome.

ac_smile

Thank you... and hello to you as well  ac_hithere

Odinson

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Rape should have a harsh punishment such as castration.

Men are menally ill. They're too far gone now.

I feel bad for younger woman. They want the fairytale but young men cannot deliver it.

Only a small percentage will have good fulfilling lives. Others will marry dipshits have several children, raise them by themselves and live on welfare when the deadbeat dad walks out.

You think cave men took the cave women on dates before breeding them..

They didnt..

They killed the other cave men and took their women.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Since a mass cull is genocide, a mass abortion program throughout the third world  and in parts of the developed world is necessary.

Finally, something we disagree on.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Tipsy"
Quote from: "Tipsy"I think it would be a difficult decision for any woman to make regardless of their situation.  Historically, women will have them even if they aren't legal.  I would rather have it regulated by law and kept safe for women.

It's not difficult if you get raped.

Sex crimes are rife.

Bed ridden elderly are raped in old people's homes by African immigrant orderlies.

Disabled are also raped in their communty housing.

Fair enough, but I still think a rape is a difficult emotional situation in and of itself.  Add an abortion on top of that and it's even worse imho

It should be an option for every woman regardless of how they became impregnated.  Especially in this economy.  I am bored of the "using it as birth control" argument.  The courts ordered sterilizations up until the 1970s for the women who were deemed promiscuous and imbecilic.  Do you want to talk about an invasive procedure?  They proved that society was better as a whole for it, but one judge doled out a premature order on a Native American and the whole nation was in an uproar.  

The theory of law is that your rights stop where mine being.  If I don't want my unborn child, isn't forcing me into a legally and financially binding situation with another human for 18 years in essence slavery?  

I also believe inundating society with mothers forced into poverty with their fatherless children that they do not want want is going to be extremely detrimental on society as a whole.  Think about the negative impact this will have on everything from taxes to crime.

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I do not believe you, Fash. While you're pregnant and you go to your church picnic and your other church friends say to you, "Oh, Fash, how wonderful! You and your husband are expecting again!?" You really expect me to believe you will smile at them and say nothing? I am 100% in doubt.

I couldn't kill a mouse let alone an innocent unborn child.

@realAzhyaAryola

Whatever, Fash. In the end, what you do does not impact me.

I do not believe there is anyone on these forums who would carry out a pregnancy that is the result of rape.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

I do not consider an embryo a child. You can argue all you want until you are blue in the face. Nothing will change my mind.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

caskur

Quote from: "Tipsy"
Quote from: "Tipsy"If I don't want my unborn child, isn't forcing me into a legally and financially binding situation with another human for 18 years in essence slavery?

I also believe inundating society with mothers forced into poverty with their fatherless children that they do not want want is going to be extremely detrimental on society as a whole. Think about the negative impact this will have on everything from taxes to crime.

Women and children will be murdered because men will not want pay maintenance. That's already been happening.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I do not believe you, Fash. While you're pregnant and you go to your church picnic and your other church friends say to you, "Oh, Fash, how wonderful! You and your husband are expecting again!?" You really expect me to believe you will smile at them and say nothing? I am 100% in doubt.

I couldn't kill a mouse let alone an innocent unborn child.

And that's your grown women's choice. And that choice is 100% yours and no one elses.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "ThugLife"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Easy to say. I am still waiting for you to say what you would do if it happened to you.

adoption

Admirable. But an unusually high expectation to set for any woman where she is forced to re-live the trauma to a considerably higher degree being pregnant than perhaps if she weren't

This should remain a personal choice to the victim imo

Which is why I do not believe in Fash on this one. It is easy to say for her now until it really happens to her.

I believe she would adopt out a child because that is what formerly people did but then a whole new set of abandonment issues plague a child its WHOLE life. The child is condemned. Naturally there are adoption successes which the media hold up as ideal.

We have a young Ethiopian adopted 16 year old kid as a contestant atm on The Voice.... The height of his stilettos equal the height of his Fro.....lol

He's not too bad either...

">
- Andy Warhol

Wazzzup

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "ThugLife"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Easy to say. I am still waiting for you to say what you would do if it happened to you.

adoption

Admirable. But an unusually high expectation to set for any woman where she is forced to re-live the trauma to a considerably higher degree being pregnant than perhaps if she weren't

This should remain a personal choice to the victim imo

Which is why I do not believe in Fash on this one. It is easy to say for her now until it really happens to her.

I believe she would adopt out a child because that is what formerly people did but then a whole new set of abandonment issues plague a child its WHOLE life. The child is condemned. Naturally there are adoption successes which the media hold up as ideal.
Caskur I really hope you aren't trying to say that adoption is worse than abortion.  I can assure you if you ask adopted kids if they would rather have been adopted or aborted, most would certainly choose adopted.  And with adoption everyone wins-- a child gets to live instead of be killed, the parents who didn't want it don' have to take care of the child, and often a couple who can't have children gets to have one.