Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Abortion

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, May 22, 2019, 02:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

I see Caskur is still picking and choosing what she wants to follow out of the bible

What a hypocrite

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Tipsy"
Quote from: "Tipsy"If I don't want my unborn child, isn't forcing me into a legally and financially binding situation with another human for 18 years in essence slavery?

I also believe inundating society with mothers forced into poverty with their fatherless children that they do not want want is going to be extremely detrimental on society as a whole. Think about the negative impact this will have on everything from taxes to crime.

Women and children will be murdered because men will not want pay maintenance. That's already been happening.

My biggest issue with all of this is that only the women are being targeted in the abortion ban.  There is no mention of the father anywhere.

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I do not consider an embryo a child. You can argue all you want until you are blue in the face. Nothing will change my mind.

I concur.  The courts will not even recognize a life has been lost if the fetus dies prior to the 3rd trimester and even then it's questionable.

caskur

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "ThugLife"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Easy to say. I am still waiting for you to say what you would do if it happened to you.

adoption

Admirable. But an unusually high expectation to set for any woman where she is forced to re-live the trauma to a considerably higher degree being pregnant than perhaps if she weren't

This should remain a personal choice to the victim imo

Which is why I do not believe in Fash on this one. It is easy to say for her now until it really happens to her.

I believe she would adopt out a child because that is what formerly people did but then a whole new set of abandonment issues plague a child its WHOLE life. The child is condemned. Naturally there are adoption successes which the media hold up as ideal.
Caskur I really hope you aren't trying to say that adoption is worse than abortion.  I can assure you if you ask adopted kids if they would rather have been adopted or aborted, most would certainly choose adopted.  And with adoption everyone wins-- a child gets to live instead of be killed, the parents who didn't want it don' have to take care of the child, and often a couple who can't have children gets to have one.

At one point, they ran a lot of shows where people were looking for their natural families. I saw a lot of suffering and a lot of real mental problems.

Everyone is going to choose life over death.

We had to apologize to the aborigines for baby stealing and unwed mothers. They used to steal their babies too.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Oregon passed a new law allowing pharmacists to prescribe birth control... birth control pills are 91% effective.  That's 9% unwanted pregnancies just from the pill alone.

caskur

Quote from: "Tipsy"If I don't want my unborn child, isn't forcing me into a legally and financially binding situation with another human for 18 years in essence slavery?

I also believe inundating society with mothers forced into poverty with their fatherless children that they do not want want is going to be extremely detrimental on society as a whole. Think about the negative impact this will have on everything from taxes to crime.

Women and children will be murdered because men will not want pay maintenance. That's already been happening.

My biggest issue with all of this is that only the women are being targeted in the abortion ban.  There is no mention of the father anywhere.

Its violence against women... or more aptly, a FORM of violence against women.

I just wished parents really educated their kids about sex and scare them off it until they're grown.

Start them about 11. I know its an embarrassing topic but an once of prevention is worth more than a pound of cure.

My sex education at 12 was, "here, wear these," as a pad was passed to me... And that was it.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Tipsy"Oregon passed a new law allowing pharmacists to prescribe birth control... birth control pills are 91% effective.  That's 9% unwanted pregnancies just from the pill alone.

15% of condoms fail too...
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

The problem you're seeing here is that feminists make this choice exclusively about them. Consistently denying the fathers any say whatsoever in the situation. So of course the laws are only going to apply to women. The men are busy in the corner trying to get the duct tape off their mouths. Give fathers the right to have an equal say and I'd stand right beside you in solidarity that they should share in the consequence

Anonymous

I just wished parents really educated their kids about sex and scare them off it until they're grown.

Start them about 11. I know its an embarrassing topic but an once of prevention is worth more than a pound of cure.

My sex education at 12 was, "here, wear these," as a pad was passed to me... And that was it.

Don't get me started on the failure of some of the types of men who use them and how no one should be forced to procreate with them.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "ThugLife"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Easy to say. I am still waiting for you to say what you would do if it happened to you.

adoption

Admirable. But an unusually high expectation to set for any woman where she is forced to re-live the trauma to a considerably higher degree being pregnant than perhaps if she weren't

This should remain a personal choice to the victim imo

Which is why I do not believe in Fash on this one. It is easy to say for her now until it really happens to her.

I believe she would adopt out a child because that is what formerly people did but then a whole new set of abandonment issues plague a child its WHOLE life. The child is condemned. Naturally there are adoption successes which the media hold up as ideal.
Caskur I really hope you aren't trying to say that adoption is worse than abortion.  I can assure you if you ask adopted kids if they would rather have been adopted or aborted, most would certainly choose adopted.  And with adoption everyone wins-- a child gets to live instead of be killed, the parents who didn't want it don' have to take care of the child, and often a couple who can't have children gets to have one.

At one point, they ran a lot of shows where people were looking for their natural families. I saw a lot of suffering and a lot of real mental problems.
the media distorts reality, they aren't going to report on the majority of adoptees who are happy and well adjusted.

I've know several people who were adopted.  Most are about as normal as anyone else.  Sure a lot of them would like to know where they came from, but that is a small issue compared to never having been born in the first place.

Anonymous

Most adoptees are better off with their adoptive parents than their biological parents.

Wazzzup

:001_rolleyes:  :001_rolleyes:  :001_rolleyes:  :oeudC:  :oeudC:  :oeudC:

No its a form of representative democracy where representatives in government do what their constituents want, and if they don't, then they get voted out and replaced.  

Its unfortunate that progtards  have hijacked this issue and made it into a men=bad women=poor oppressed victims issue , instead of what it really is--an issue that we are ALL involved in, not just women-- it includes everyone because it is about when human life begins--and it includes the men who contributed half the genes, and the men who contribute money to children the mother wanted but the man didn't, and it includes the unborn children who can't speak for themselves because  are being dismembered and sucked out with a vacuum into the garbage because their existence is inconvenient. But lets not talk about any of that that cause-- women women women women women and nobody else matters.

I've been pro choice for the first 3 to  6 months all my life but when I hear you talk it makes me want to change my mind, you're not helping your cause one bit.

Odinson

I have a problem with only being entitled to pay for the kid..

If she decides to keep the baby, it will cause damage to my life.

I can see why women dont have a problem with this..

Women like making decisions based on the impact the decision has on others... Gives them the maximum attention.

caskur

Quote from: "Odinson"I have a problem with only being entitled to pay for the kid..

If she decides to keep the baby, it will cause damage to my life.

I can see why women dont have a problem with this..

Women like making decisions based on the impact the decision has on others... Gives them the maximum attention.

Actually it's the Goverments that FORCE women to seek money from the biological fathers...

Mothers would sooner you men just piss off.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

:001_rolleyes:  :001_rolleyes:  :001_rolleyes:  :oeudC:  :oeudC:  :oeudC:

No its a form of representative democracy where representatives in government do what their constituents want, and if they don't, then they get voted out and replaced.  

Its unfortunate that progtards  have hijacked this issue and made it into a men=bad women=poor oppressed victims issue , instead of what it really is--an issue that we are ALL involved in, not just women-- it includes everyone because it is about when human life begins--and it includes the men who contributed half the genes, and the men who contribute money to children the mother wanted but the man didn't, and it includes the unborn children who can't speak for themselves because  are being dismembered and sucked out with a vacuum into the garbage because their existence is inconvenient. But lets not talk about any of that that cause-- women women women women women and nobody else matters.

I've been pro choice for the first 3 to  6 months all my life but when I hear you talk it makes me want to change my mind, you're not helping your cause one bit.

If that person who walked off with the sign was a male and was attracting everyone's vitriol, I'd still be saying the same things.

abortion isn't a political subject, it's a human subject that has been taken over but right whinger nutters.

Some of us have explained in this topic that they are pro-life while others like me said it's a female issue and unless we're involved, it's none of our business.

Hey, you remember those days right where your next door neighbours business was their own?

Today we have the ability to prevent future disasters like bringing unwanted children into the world. We should use it.
- Andy Warhol