Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Abortion

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, May 22, 2019, 02:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

hahaha, midwife not midlife...

She's at the end of her life at 87.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

The whole my body my choice argument is nothing but self entitlement bullshit

You chose to give up your body to host another living being when you willingly engaged in an activity that would result in that child being inside you in the first place

Now you expect men to sit down and shut up when you design to commit murder on a whim. And 23 MEN from Alabama basically said our prisions your choice So go ahead and choose  

Good for them. About fucking time

caskur

Quote from: "ThugLife"The whole my body my choice argument is nothing but self entitlement bullshit

You chose to give up your body to host another living being when you willingly engaged in an activity that would result in that child being inside you in the first place

Now you expect men to sit down and shut up when you design to commit murder on a whim. And 23 MEN from Alabama basically said our prisions your choice So go ahead and choose  

Good for them. About fucking time

The pill can fail, especially in the case of gastro illnesses

condoms fail at a rate of 15%

there is no willingness to connect about rape or incest

gross birth defects are beyond anyone.

Of course you should sit down and shut-up dopey... doh!~
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Men who practice unsafe sex should be fined and/or jailed.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Dove"A human being enters the fetal stage at 8 weeks.

Dove, you are hot. Come sit on old Herman's lap and drink some barrel wash.

That's quite an attravtive offer Herman, but something tells me Dove will say no.

Odinson

Quote from: "caskur"Men who practice unsafe sex should be fined and/or jailed.

A woman once told me that wearing a condom is like eating a candy with the wrapper on..

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Odinson"

A woman once told me that wearing a condom is like eating a candy with the wrapper on..
I've heard some people say a condom is like taking a shower with your socks on.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola" Some pregnancies cause complications that tragically end a woman's life and her unborn child. Pregnancy is not a picnic. It is a dangerous time in a woman's life.

A healthy woman in a western country has less chance of dying from pregnancy and/or giving birth than dying in 3 months of driving a car.

Having an abortion because the mothers life specifically depends on it is one thing--having one to generally protect ones life makes about as much sense as protecting ones mortality by refusing to fly on airplanes.

Also there is risk to abortion too--Much of the same risk of other medical procedures exists-- like infection from bacteria entering the body.-

I looked for some reliable statistics that would compare pregnancy related deaths vs abortion related deaths,  but couldn't find them--maybe Dove knows of some.

Biggie Smiles

All that danger to the mother stuff is a piss poor excuse to justify murder. And for no other reason that most of these women get off on the fact that they can dictate life and death on a whim. That, and in many instances they are too fucking selfish to live with their own choices

Alabama. Your choice, my prison. Adjust or GTFO. end of.

caskur

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

Better than swallowing 60 pills a day to stop your AIDS advancing, Deceitful One.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "ThugLife"All that danger to the mother stuff is a piss poor excuse to justify murder. And for no other reason that most of these women get off on the fact that they can dictate life and death on a whim. That, and in many instances they are too fucking selfish to live with their own choices

Keep your Roseries off their Ovaries....

The law in Alabama will be reversed.... deal with it.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"All that danger to the mother stuff is a piss poor excuse to justify murder. And for no other reason that most of these women get off on the fact that they can dictate life and death on a whim. That, and in many instances they are too fucking selfish to live with their own choices

Did Alabama actually criminalize abortion?

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Dove"A human being enters the fetal stage at 8 weeks.

Dove, you are hot. Come sit on old Herman's lap and drink some barrel wash.

Careful Hoimin. You gonna scare her away again an' she gonna fly away like a dove.

Tharz a shortage of real females who post in this forum, y'know.

Don' wanna chase 'em all away.

You keep saying that, but there's Azhya, Shen, Velvet, Priscilla, cc, and Berry..

How many women post at the other forums you post on?

Zetsu

Mothers or just anyone that don't see what's wrong having their offspring pulled out violently with a probe jammed to the head of the baby should deserve the same fate.  And it's not about this my body, my choice issue, instead take responsibility people, prevention or simply don't have sex.
Permanently off his rocker

Odinson

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"

Better than swallowing 60 pills a day to stop your AIDS advancing, Deceitful One.

Just dont be a liberal cuckold and choose clean women..

Requirements..

- No tattooes.

- 0 - 2 previous sexual partners.

- Those sexual partners better be from non-3rd world countries.

- Being "well travelled" world citizen is not a good thing with females.

Be racist... Avoid AIDS..