Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Abortion

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, May 22, 2019, 02:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wazzzup

Quote from: "caskur"

caskur

Nah... you just take a couple of pills up to 9 weeks gestation.... you don't need to be knocked out for that yet...lol.

Complications would be going under and completely being knocked out.

The Catholic lady across the road who had 9 children also had 10 abortions. She didn't believe in taking the pill because catholic school told her The Contraceptive Pill caused strokes.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Wazzzup

Just a question Caskur, do you support third trimester abortion for any reason, right up until 30 seconds before giving birth?

How about abortions for the poor?  Do you think poor people should be forced to have abortions?

caskur

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Just a question Caskur, do you support third trimester abortion for any reason, right up until 30 seconds before giving birth?

No. I do not support abortion after the 1st trimester.

But I have known (sadly) ladies whose babies died in gestation and they had to carry dead babies inside until they had them removed... which meant, they were induced. In other words, they knowingly had to deliver dead babies.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

And I know a girl who had a full term baby who did not have a brain.
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "caskur"And I know a girl who had a full term baby who did not have a brain.

Why are you referring to your mom as "a girl" in this instance?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "caskur"

A self pwning.

caskur

Looks like I have to repost

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

Well how about that caskur you were talking out of your ass again. No surprise there though.

Deceitful One hit wonder. 4 choices are given for the procedure.

From Aus Government site!

general anaesthetic – this makes you completely unconscious. Any operation involving a general anaesthetic carries risk. There is a danger of choking if fasting isn't properly undertaken beforehand[/b]

nitrous oxide gas – or a similar gas. This puts you in a state of 'twilight sleep'. You are awake, but sedated and calm

local anaesthetic – anaesthetic is injected into your cervix to make the area numb, so that you don't feel anything during the operation (this is known as a paracervical block)

local anaesthetic with intravenous sedation – a combination of intravenous sedation (sedative medication is put into your vein using an intravenous line) and local anaesthetic injected directly into your cervix.

No different to an exploratory bowel "operation" its not really the same as an appendectomy or triple bypass or brain cancer removal.

I doubt people would ask to be "knocked out" for a 15 minute procedure.  

Removing a wart can be called an operation.[/quote]

Quote from: "caskur"Medical abortion uses prescription medication given in doses over two or more days to end a pregnancy. This method of abortion can be performed for women whose pregnancy is up to nine weeks gestation.[/b]

There you go... take a couple of pills up to 9 weeks gestation and pop, it's all over.  

Where's the operation in that Wazzy fuzzy nuts?
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Abortion is a waste of time discussion topic. Pro life people are usually religious and they don't care what man thinks. The radical pro abortion crowd hates religion, well, Christianity anyway.

Odinson

They have already legalized abortion up until birth..

Thats murder.

Why dont we just go full nazi and put down all the disabled people too... They are a burden.

And all the people with other health issues..

Loonies etc.

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"They have already legalized abortion up until birth..

Thats murder.

Why dont we just go full nazi and put down all the disabled people too... They are a burden.

Loonies etc.

">

Eugenics used to be law in Canada fifty years ago.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Odinson"They have already legalized abortion up until birth..

Thats murder.

Loonies etc.

">
make it so that each woman carrying child can vote twice and let the polls show that the numbers would lean democratic and you'll see how fast those cocksuckers will reverse position

JOE

seems I'm one of the few (the only?!) males on this forum who supports abortiin rights & a wonans right to choose. Must be my congenial nature.

course i'm one of the few here who can co-exist peacefully on all 3 forums at once.

its tough bein a liberal on the blue cashew

oh well.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"seems I'm one of the few (the only?!) males on this forum who supports abortiin rights & a wonans right to choose. Must be my congenial nature.

course i'm one of the few here who can co-exist peacefully on all 3 forums at once.

oh well.

If you read what posters write, you'd know Herman is very supportive of killing unborn babies.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "JOE"seems I'm one of the few (the only?!) males on this forum who supports abortiin rights & a wonans right to choose. Must be my congenial nature.

oh well.

If you read what posters write, you'd know Herman is very supportive of killing unborn babies.

I am pro choice. I want more abortions.