Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

welcome to Rejected

Started by Anonymous, May 27, 2019, 04:55:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

Quote from: "Bricktop"When the left here licked their wounds and sought to find out what went wrong for them to lose the unlosable election, they saw a BIG RED flashing sign.

"Climate Change".

One State in particular, Queensland, has a heavy investment in coal mining, which the Left declared would be shut down. This would have the effect of putting 10,000 people out of work and of course the flow on effect of thousands more in supporting businesses losing their jobs.

The voters in that State emphatically voted against the left. It's a large State with a lot of seats the left needed to win.

They did not win a seat. It was game over.  

Lesson learned, I hope.

I wouldn't mind the carbon tax if we actually saw some results in Canada.

I read that Australia abolished it but have still managed to attain 5% of its electricity via solar power.

But Canada charges all this tax and no province has shown any measurable results.

After collecting all this carbon tax but at best Ontario only get 1% of its energy needs from solar.

Admittedly they have done a poor job of implementing it in Canada

Some nations in Europe renewables account for more of their energy needs than fossil fuels .

Now those are results.

If the Canadian Government cannot attain similar efficiency and results then there is a goid case tp scrap it.

Im not against the tax but at the end of the day they gotta deliver

Anonymous

Fash, I suggest you restrict the old incel to this sub. His repetitive trolling has no place on the main boards and sub of a small forum like this. Let this old faggot whine about it on VF or the spic board.

JOE

Quote from: "Herman"Fash, I suggest you restrict the old incel to this sub. His repetitive trolling has no place on the main boards and sub of a small forum like this. Let this old faggot whine about it on VF or the spic board.

Herman you're nothing but a 51 year old overgrown teenager.

You can't discourse on a level playing field so you demand that anyone who disagrees with your petty views be muzzled.

Fashionista protects immature drunken thugs like you by enabling forum censorship under the guise of free speech.

Like the others here the only way you know how ta win us to cheat and shut otgers down rather than debate them.

Rotwang

Quote from: "cw_"You called for it Clownwang.

Apparently, English is not your first language. Nor, perhaps, your second.

I made a statement...not a request...that the self obsessed swamp hound start his own forum, given that those he patronises seem unworthy of his lofty standards.

I asked for nothing, not for the least reason in that I don't actually care what he does. Or says.

If I had called for it, I would have said "Poofer/Pickles/Martini/Kevin/Hulk Hogan, please start your own forum".

And would I take the inanity of "flaming" as seriously as social deviants such as both he and ye, I might have made such a request.

It's your fantasy world, though.

Keep knocking yourselves out.

Shit like that in the URL you posted is an embarrassment to both the author, and the idiot that has retained the link for almost a decade.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Fash, I suggest you restrict the old incel to this sub. His repetitive trolling has no place on the main boards and sub of a small forum like this. Let this old faggot whine about it on VF or the spic board.

He is here to disrupt and derail, not contribute. Besides that, he creeps out Fash. Any woman actually.

Blurt

Quote from: "cw_"http://poofer.proboards.com/">http://poofer.proboards.com/

Done and dusted.

Damn. I'll never get those seven seconds back.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Cronus

Thing is, he draws in others that jump on the derail train also. Ignoring or waiting until the derail is put where it belongs is usually the best option. But that's ok, I will move all the derailers.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Cronus"Thing is, he draws in others that jump on the derail train also. Ignoring or waiting until the derail is put where it belongs is usually the best option. But that's ok, I will move all the derailers.

Cronus and Fash bad people. Make Joe cry.

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Whats with the name change?

It was a suggestion.

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I prefer Reject Rodeo...its more suitable.

Your opinion is noted Berry.

Bricktop

Oddly, when you were duck shoved out the door, the appellation of "Retard" seemed no longer appropriate.

cc

Oh ya? Well take this .. :)()))))):(
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I prefer Reject Rodeo...its more suitable.

Agreed. It is still used to place really bad derails and stupid stuff

Can't see why other forum gossip and fighting (really unimportant as I see it) needs a place beyond the original heading and its original purpose
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview