Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

And where's my welcome, BTW?

Started by Anonymous, May 30, 2019, 08:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

It is I, King Martini.

One of the greatest of all time.

Master of every type of flame imaginable, soft on the eyes, and creator of the best Flametown podcast on the internet.

Some would say superstar, the only Flametown celebrity, a kind, generous man, a ladies man, a man's man, pretty much an all round good guy.

And before the rabble spits all over their keyboard typing out emo laced vitriol, I say welcome you all;

To the World of Martini.

Thank you.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Rotwang

Quote from: "King Martini"It is I, King Martini.

Master of every type of flame imaginable, soft on the eyes, and creator of the best Flametown podcast on the internet.

Some would say superstar, the only Flametown celebrity, a kind, generous man, a ladies man, a man's man, pretty much an all round good guy.

And before the rabble spits all over their keyboard typing out emo laced vitriol, I say welcome you all;

To the World of Martini.

Thank you.

As moderator of this sub, I would be remiss if I did not lay out the welcome mat.

I am nothing if not hospitable and gregarious.

You, on the hand, are nothing at all. But feel free to try and add substance to your inane and unavailing rant. Some of your peers are here already.

I might add that they are in strong disagreement with your hollow boasts.

Anonymous

King Martini-----that is quite a handle. I gather humility is not one of your many qualities you claim you are gifted with.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "seoulbro"King Martini-----that is quite a handle. I gather humility is not one of your many qualities you claim you are gifted with.

Don't use such big words like "humility" around the guy. He lacks formal education and becomes easily confused when you use words with more than a single syllable. I wouldn't put it past the preschool drop out to reply to your post with a rant about how wrong you are about the air quality around his million dollar mansion.

Fucking guy is stupid like that. Just wait and see.

BEnzo

To the World of Martini.

Thank you.

Lol. You must be phase II of Sum Bum's plan to attract suckers to Couchtown. Ha.

How's the bartending business in Chicago these days?

Anonymous

Quote from: "BEnzo"

To the World of Martini.

Thank you.

Lol. You must be phase II of Sum Bum's plan to attract suckers to Couchtown. Ha.

What is Couchtown?

Blurt

Couchtown is how those who don't own a couch refer to Flametruth.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Bricktop

Quite the Flametown denizen, Blurtski.

Be careful.

Few wander it's streets that do not suffer burns.

:952350:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Couchtown is how those who don't own a couch refer to Flametruth.

I see, thank you Blurt.

Anonymous

To the World of Martini.

Thank you.

Whomever wants to go to FT can, I'm not here on some recruitment missive nor do I care who posts there.

I do. Cun't does, Fraud does. That's more then enough.

As for bartending, don't really do much of that since I went pro playing Fortnite, but thanks for asking.

Have you told your wife your gay yet?

BEnzo

Quote from: "Blurt"Couchtown is how those who don't own a couch refer to Flametruth.

Not quite. That's where dudes who don't own there own couches cohabitate on somebody else's couch. FT is one big sofa for for the dudes owned by one of the biggest PI collectors in this business, who happens to be an old bitter female who also collects idiots.

Beware if you post there-

BEnzo

Quote from: "King Martini"

To the World of Martini.

Thank you.

Whomever wants to go to FT can, I'm not here on some recruitment missive nor do I care who posts there.

As for bartending, don't really do much of that since I went pro playing Fortnite, but thanks for asking.

Wife's dead. Been dead a long time. Keep smoking the Meth and you'll be meeting her real soon I'm sure.

Anonymous

To the World of Martini.

Thank you.

Wife's dead. Been dead a long time. Keep smoking the Meth and you'll be meeting her real soon I'm sure.

Was it suicide?

Did she find out she married a gay?

That has to be a lot to live with DumZo.

Do you wear black fingernail polish on her anniversary of her getting away from you?

BEnzo

To the World of Martini.

Thank you.

Was it suicide?

Did she find out she married a gay?

That has to be a lot to live with DumZo.

Do you wear black fingernail polish on her anniversary of her getting away from you?

Breast cancer actually. Mammogram's weren't as good back then.

And you're right about about it being a lot to live with me, the only thing you're right about. The woman was a fucking saint.

Did you get those prison tats removed yet? Like you could afford it, anyway. Lulz.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview