Replies: 7564
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:29:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

"Your heart is fine. But..."

Started by Bricktop, May 30, 2019, 08:52:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Quote from: "cc"From what I have seen of you and your crappy attitude, you have not yet begin to "live"

and likely will die without ever having "lived"

Couldn't be any more true CC, Joe should honestly ask himself, what has he ever accomplished in his whole life or what has he done for others?
Permanently off his rocker

Bricktop

Quote from: "JOE"

I'll probably outlive most if ya here except maybe Fashionista

There's a world of difference, Joe, between "living" and "existing".

You, sunshine, exist. That is all.

Zetsu

Speaking of health, think Bricktop should try out 1/2 of an avocado everyday, heard it's rated as the best food in the world along with a bit of soy milk and some boiled eggs and blueberry.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Bricktop"

I'll probably outlive most if ya here except maybe Fashionista

There's a world of difference, Joe, between "living" and "existing".

You, sunshine, exist. That is all.

Burn rating, 5000%  :laugh3:

Bricktop

I try to eat healthily. I certainly don't do junk food, and eat lots of fruit and vegetables.

The wear on my pulmonary system is not the heart per se, but the receptors that regulate the rhythm. They are not responding as snappily as they did 20 years ago.

There's no remedy. It's just the torment of age...68 in a few weeks. Even the best motors will start to blow smoke sooner or later.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Bricktop"I try to eat healthily. I certainly don't do junk food, and eat lots of fruit and vegetables.

The wear on my pulmonary system is not the heart per se, but the receptors that regulate the rhythm. They are not responding as snappily as they did 20 years ago.

There's no remedy. It's just the torment of age...68 in a few weeks. Even the best motors will start to blow smoke sooner or later.

Age might be a factor, but I believe it can still be helped.  My dad's arteries where clog before and had to do some surgery 12 years ago, during that time he felt too close to death and started to take care and maintain his body when he has the time.  Reduced his meat consumption from 2/5 to less than 10%, now all he eats are things like avocados, all kinds of nuts, high fibre diets, boiled eggs, apple, boiled ginger, kiwis, etc, along with an active lifestyle, doing full body stretches every morning for 45mins then hitting the gym doing moderate to mild work out.  Before he had to take a lot of meds to sustain his heart and blood pressure but during these 10 years of consistant healthy living, it's like time has some what stopped for him or had even reversed slightly.

Bricktop

I'm sure healthy eating and exercise will assist me.

I've lost 7 kilos in the last 2 months.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Bricktop"I try to eat healthily. I certainly don't do junk food, and eat lots of fruit and vegetables.

Age might be a factor, but I believe it can still be helped.  My dad's arteries where clog before and had to do some surgery 12 years ago, during that time he felt too close to death and started to take care and maintain his body when he has the time.  Reduced his meat consumption from 2/5 to less than 10%, now all he eats are things like avocados, all kinds of nuts, high fibre diets, boiled eggs, apple, boiled ginger, kiwis, etc, along with an active lifestyle, doing full body stretches every morning for 45mins then hitting the gym doing moderate to mild work out.  Before he had to take a lot of meds to sustain his heart and blood pressure but during these 10 years of consistant healthy living, it's like time has some what stopped for him or had even reversed slightly.

Do you mean your father had stents inserted Zetsu?

Bricktop

We're still having repairs done to our house after the now not quite so recent lightning strike. Yesterday the new alarm system was fitted. I offered the installer a coffee and he asked if it was OK if he had it outside.

He went outside to his truck, and I brought his coffee out to him. It was obvious why he wanted to go outside as he was smoking a cigarette.

We got chatting about health issues, and he mentioned that he had undergone heart surgery after a heart attack.

As he drew on his cigarette, he proudly declared that one of the contributing factors to his heart attack was smoking.

People like this should be disbarred from the public health system.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"We're still having repairs done to our house after the now not quite so recent lightning strike. Yesterday the new alarm system was fitted. I offered the installer a coffee and he asked if it was OK if he had it outside.

He went outside to his truck, and I brought his coffee out to him. It was obvious why he wanted to go outside as he was smoking a cigarette.

We got chatting about health issues, and he mentioned that he had undergone heart surgery after a heart attack.

As he drew on his cigarette, he proudly declared that one of the contributing factors to his heart attack was smoking.

People like this should be disbarred from the public health system.

Smoking after a heart attack and surgery.

ac_wot

Bricktop

It made me angry inside.

4 kids as well.

He said he needed it to cope with the stress.

My feelings are if it stresses you that much, find something to do that doesn't stress you.

JOE

Quote from: "Bricktop"It made me angry inside.

4 kids as well.

My feelings are if it stresses you that much, find something to do that doesn't stress you.

BT do you think your heavy scotch drinking habits contribute tonyour heart problems today?

Anonymous

4 kids as well.

BT do you think your heavy scotch drinking habits contribute tonyour heart problems today?

If you had read what people write, you'd know his low heart rate is the result of his fitness.

Bricktop

4 kids as well.

Joe, thank you for your concern.

I try to limit my consumption of $100 and up single malts to a bottle a day.

My GP told me I needed to make some changes in my life. So I changed doctors.

I'm very responsible with my health.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"

Do you mean your father had stents inserted Zetsu?

Yea, I wasn't sure what they're exactly called, but I believe it's the stents surgery he had, my mom just told me it's those little things inserted inside to keep his arteries expanded and preventing it from contracting.